[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never had an interest in bloodborne >saw the ludwig fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1408501901080.jpg (15 KB, 226x221) Image search: [Google]
1408501901080.jpg
15 KB, 226x221
>never had an interest in bloodborne
>saw the ludwig fight
>immediately bought a ps4 and bloodborne
>3 days later
>get to ludwig
>beat him on the first try easily

You lied to me /v/
>>
>>319645105
Your fault really for buying a memestation
>>
This
>>
LOL, Really? it was THAT easy?!
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>319645105
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>319645105
I still haven't got the DLC, but I really don't expect him to be as hard as people claim. No boss in Bloodborne killed me. I wish it was my first 'Souls' game so I could really appreciate it.
>>
>>319645105
>Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>319645105
I beat him first try too. Its not the "OMG SO HARD XD" meme that makes Bloodborne a good game and if you can't recognise this and only bought into the series for MUH HARDCORE GAMER then you're a pleb.
>>
>>319645105
If difficulty is all you care about, do the chalice dungeons. Defiled Chalice is rough.
>>
>>319645585
that's pretty impressive, you'd think that at least father gascoigne, blood starved beast, rom or martyr logarius would've killed you at least once

are you like a professional or something?
>>
>>319646302
I actually killed queen yharnam before doing ludwig. I beat her on the first try too.

Defiled chalice watchdog took me a good six tries to beat though, that fight had no room for error.
>>
>>319645105
>pay $400+ to play a "Meh" game
>>
>>319645105
Most boss I am killing in my first try but with coop, I could not bet father greg in my first try alone, if you play the game on easy mode, it will be easy, play offline mode without any coop nor any messages and the game might get a little bit harder, don't summon npcs.
>>
why do you people bother even responding to frogposter threads

you know these faggots only want their (you)'s
>>
>>319645105

>My Ps4 games so far
>Bloodborne:8,5/10 exclusive
>The Witcher 3 : 9,5/10 Multiplat
>Dying Light 7/10 Multiplat
>Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 3 Multiplat
>Killzine 4 : 7,5/10 Exclusive

I have 13 wii u games in comparison 12 of them exclusives....
>>
>>319645105
I bought Bloodbourne yesterday, really hoping it doesn't go on sale soon so I don't regret not waiting.
>>
I would buy a PS4 if I didn't have to fucking pay to play online. You can play a superior version of a multiplat on PC and not have to pay an extra arbitrary fee. I get that you receive free games with gold, I don't give a shit, online should be free.
>>
>>319646393
>>319648319
I consider myself to be a total scrub and I still beat Gascione in my first try
Rom too
>>
File: Dumbfrogposter.png (209 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Dumbfrogposter.png
209 KB, 500x282
>>319645105
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.