[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY AM I NOT HAVING FUN WITH VIDYA ANYMORE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1366x768
WHY AM I NOT HAVING FUN WITH VIDYA ANYMORE FUCK
>>
Probably because you're playing on PC and playing nothing but western shit

Just a guess
>>
>>319635513
Only play excellent games, stop playing medicore games. If you've forgotten what an excellent game feels like replay a couple.
>>
>>319635589
I'm playing on everything but it doesn't matter what I put it, from Mario Kart 8 to Bloodborne to Halo 5 to FO4 and Undertale, nothing is really grasping me like it once did
>>
>>319635690
Well then I got nothing.
Maybe try not playing vidya for a while until you get the urge to want to play
>>
>>319635690
You playing way to much shit. Take a break its not like you will be missing out on anything.
>>
>>319635690
I go through these slumps occasionally where I'm not really into anything. Eventually something will come out that really grabs you and after you'll enjoy other vidya more too.
>>
>>319635513
You're just dead inside.
If you cant fix that then eventually you'll be dead outside and the problem will be solved
>>
>>319635513
Because it's your only hobby and playing games in excess causes you to enjoy it less.
>>
File: flowers good man.jpg (30 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
flowers good man.jpg
30 KB, 200x235
Play older games, that's what I've been doing.
Only like four games I've played that came out this year were any fun for me.
So I've been finding PC and console games from the mid-2000s and having a blast.
>all those shooters designed for PC first so the graphics and controls aren't shit
>>
>>319635513
You finally outgrew the video games phase, now you can lead a more productive life, away from the distraction of childrens' toys.
>>
>>319635943
This. All things have to end. Now I seldom play vidya, and when I do it's usually stuff like Dorf Fort, M&B or 2hu
>>
>>319635943
>>319636047
IT CANT END LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1435149988207.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435149988207.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>319636448
>>
>>319635513
Step 1: get off /v/
Step 2: enjoy vidya again
>>
>>319635513
You're playing too much, or you haven't found a game which actually pulls you in like it used to.

Try going through some nostalgic games first and work your way back up.
>>
File: laughing asians.jpg (49 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing asians.jpg
49 KB, 600x300
Trying playing an older game that isn't the latest piece of shit, you massive, raging cake boy.
>>
>>319635513
I used to play vidya a lot for the past couple year I lost most interest in the actual games and the only things I care are about the tech and business side of the industry, and how I could use on other fields and hobbies.

I pretty much got rid of my consoles and windows pc and now am a mac/linux fag. I **might** get a PS4 for Ace Combat 7, but that's it.

I think that once I finished my phd, got a good job with good payment and no debt, learned to talk to people including women and secured my personal freedom there's simply no reason for me to resort to escapism. Virtually anything I want to do I can do in real life. If I want to enjoy overly colorful/bizzare story, music and artstyle, anime/movies are the answer, as I don't need to waste precious hours grinding for useless shit and I can also multitask.
>>
>>319635690

You're probably suffering from burn out, take a break and find something else to do, either that or you're possibly depressed.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (106 KB, 755x960) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
106 KB, 755x960
>>319636971
I love this dude.
>>
>>319635943
This is likely not the case. It is probably true that you're burned out and need a break or a game with novelty to play to get you interested again for a while.
>>
>>319635690
>>319635513
Go play W101. Also what everyone else said, take a break from video games
>>
Because gaming has left the "fun" behind a long time ago.
Now it's all about "hurr durr muh cs:go mlg pro gayming"

It's all shit.
Everything is horrible.
>>
>>319635513
Congratulations, OP, you finally stopped being a manchild.

Now it's time to actually do something worthwhile with your life.
>>
>>319635513
You're too elitist to admit that a mindless MMO is just the thing for the loss of enthusiasm for games you have as an adult working 40 hours a week
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.