[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK POST THE FIRST WEAPON YOU EVER USED IN A VIDEO GAME PIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
QUICK POST THE FIRST WEAPON YOU EVER USED IN A VIDEO GAME

PIC UNRELATED I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MINE WAS
>>
fire flower I think
>>
Probably the hammer in Donkey Kong
>>
>>319634782
Nice thread faglord. Kill yourself.
>>
Fuck if I know, who remembers that kind of shit?
>>
Do Tetris blocks count as weapons?
>>
>>319634782
I don't know, my first game was Duck Hunt. I guess a hunting rifle?
>>
It must have been Scorpians palm snake/rope thing from Mortal Kombat II on the Gameboy.
>>
Some sort of gun or whatever it is in Shamus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Wqn-JWDWY) on my father's 80286 PC, I suppose. Other games I played on it (Alley Cat, Pacman, Game of Life and such like) didn't have weapons per say.
>>
File: aladdin006[1].jpg (41 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
aladdin006[1].jpg
41 KB, 640x559
MUTHA
FUCKIN
APPLES
>>
>>319634782
The stick that the long legs dropped on Battletoads.
>>
A barrel in DKC on the gameboy
>>
I was player two in kirby 3 or something like that and i was some slime guy i dont remember to well
>>
>>319634782
might have been this one
>>
>>319636148
Man... used to love this game.
>>
Probably fists and feet. Mario... Mortal Kombat..
I don't know.
>>
Probably the pistol in the shareware version of Doom.
>>
>>319634782
FIST
>Alex Kidd in Miracle World
>>
Did Double Dragon for the NES have weapon pickups? If no, I guess the fire flower or the light gun for Duck Hunt.
>>
>>319634782

Lockheed P-38 Lightning
>>
File: ElvenWand.gif (10 KB, 75x74) Image search: [Google]
ElvenWand.gif
10 KB, 75x74
I think that must have been the Elven Wand in Heretic. I know we had a bunch of games before Heretic, but I think Heretic was the first one I've played on my own.
>>
a keyblade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
the english language
>>
>>319636148
I love how it has the face in the same spot doom does.
>>
>>319634782
Donatello's Bo wrecked everything.
>>
File: wolfenstein2.gif (28 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein2.gif
28 KB, 640x400
We went hard in '93, boys. My umbilical cord was still attached because I came out of the womb counter-strafing the doctor.
>>
>>319634782
Jazz Jackrabbit first gun I guess? Oh no, wait the Prince of Persia sword
>>
>>319634782
Most likely Small Dagger. My first game was Final Fantasy, and most classes can equip that.
>>
>>319637517
>My umbilical cord was still attached because I came out of the womb counter-strafing the doctor.
Thanks for the kek

And boxing gloves. From the Atari game called boxing or boxer.
>>
Some kind of a laser pistol in a old as shit DOS game.
>>
File: tmp_18931-Keen3-715447309.gif (6 KB, 172x172) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18931-Keen3-715447309.gif
6 KB, 172x172
Ray Gun in Commander Keen

Pic related
>>
I don't even remember the name or the platform it was on. I think it was an amiga or something and it was a horizontal shooter where you played a as a witch riding a broom and shooting stuff with magic. Either that or commander or whatever commander keen uses as his weapon.
>>
>>319637517
THIS
>>
File: bow_and_arrow.gif (7 KB, 399x298) Image search: [Google]
bow_and_arrow.gif
7 KB, 399x298
>>
Whatever the fuck batman uses in his sega genesis game.
>>
File: latest.png (136 KB, 329x287) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
136 KB, 329x287
Crash Bandicoot's spining thing (?)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.