[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently started this game, just got to the third chapter. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: disgaea2-art1.jpg (405 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
disgaea2-art1.jpg
405 KB, 1063x1500
Recently started this game, just got to the third chapter. And then I found out I have a friendly kill.
I have no idea how this happened. I swear I didn't attack my own units. Is this an unavoidable scripted kill? Should I restart?
>>
>>319629039
You can just reincarnate the character at the dark court to get rid of it I think
>>
>>319630158
I mean in the Dark Record, it shows I've killed one of my own units. Not sure how reincarnation would help me there.
I've heard that friendly kills can mess up the ending I'll get.
>>
>>319630709
>I've heard that friendly kills can mess up the ending I'll get.
You literally have to do that on purpose. I can imagine someone playing through D2 and killing 99 friendly units including Rozalin and didn't mean to. Killing 1 guy is fine just don't let it get to 99
>>
>>319629039
I thought friendly kills only had an effect on the ending if Adell did it. Even then, I don't think it matters.
>>
File: disgaea2-art4.jpg (350 KB, 1463x1024) Image search: [Google]
disgaea2-art4.jpg
350 KB, 1463x1024
>>319630986
You sure it's fine below 99? Well, thanks.
>>
>>319629039
If it'd be 1st game, yeah - you'd should restart to get good ending.
but in 2nd game I think bad ending doesn't trigger unless you do 50 ally kills or so.
Or maybe 99 as >>319630986 suggested. There are wikis with such info but filled with spoilers.

I still pretty paranoid with ally kills after beating 1st game with one ally kill, after that trying to be extra careful with them. But it's clear paranoia, after 1st game there is no such hard condition.
>>
File: 1443201423530.jpg (204 KB, 579x550) Image search: [Google]
1443201423530.jpg
204 KB, 579x550
>>319631346
Positive dude.
>>
>Great cast of characters
>90% of the plot focuses on some annoying french piece of shit and extremely dull Samurai

Why

Just why
>>
File: axel_nipples.jpg (80 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
axel_nipples.jpg
80 KB, 500x350
Don't mind me, just posting best character of Disgaea 2 and his best theme
https://youtu.be/kjMVSxgWAb8
>>319631662
Great cast only for Axel mode.
>>
What can qualify as an ally kill even?

Does throwing a prinny count as a friendly kill?
Do my units inside the base panel take damage if I throw an enemy to them? If they do, and they can die, would that count as an ally kill?
My units dying from a geo panel changing color?
>>
>>319633149
It all should be mentioned in tutorial.
Honestly don't remember about prinny throw, I think not in later versions, but unsure about 1 and 2.
Never tried to throws to base panel, can't say.
Can only say for sure that dying from changing color panels doesn't count as ally kill.
>>
>>319633412
by tutorial I mean help menu
>>
>>319633797
I'll check it, thanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.