[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters you're not allowed to pick if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1081171-raphael_sorel_03.jpg (223 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1081171-raphael_sorel_03.jpg
223 KB, 800x900
ITT: Characters you're not allowed to pick if you're playing with your friends
>>
>>319625886

Ivy.

I only pick her when I've gotten a little tired of losing. Sometimes I worry that I was one of those guys.
>>
>>319625886
More like Necrid. Fuck that big green asshole
>>
Heidern in King of Fighters.

I was the one using him, and I was the one who banned him after a couple matches.

Watching him helicopter his way to victory grows old fast.
>>
Sub Zero. I've made my girlfriend and siblings hate me for days.

Worth it.
>>
>>319625886

>Not Necrid and Heihachi.
>>
pikachu in smash
>>
>>319627394
>Not Nightmare and Eddie/King
>>
File: Sephiroth_Dissidia.png (701 KB, 908x1085) Image search: [Google]
Sephiroth_Dissidia.png
701 KB, 908x1085
Dissidia is the only game I played on a regular basis with friends.
I'm not even that good with Sephiroth but he's such a pain in the ass he's not very fun to face.
>>
>>319627352
Smoke is the best choice desu.
Seriously can own anyone with Smoke, its not even fair.

also, Law in Tekken.
>flip juggle
>power punch
>repeat till death
>>
>>319627394
Heihachi for me as well anon. I would play team battle all the time with my friends and save Heihachi for last as insurance.
>>
>>319628335

Oh. Team battle was a cool mode.

>MFW it never came back in later games.
>>
>>319628178
>law in tekken
get with the times mate, law hasn't been overpowered noob fodder since tekken 2. Eddy is the far better faceroll character.
>>
>>319625886
Only if you're playing SC2. He's been pretty shitty in all the games since.
>>
Y'all niggas simply need to stop stale-moving.
>>
>>319630886
>Eddy
>X+O and diagonal until win

I fucking hate that faggot.
>>
>>319625886
Heavy Predator
>>
>>319625886
My friend gets upset when I pull out a Merkava, so sometimes I ease up on him and play Akatsuki.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.