[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there's no place in today's industry for Mega Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>tfw there's no place in today's industry for Mega Man
>>
>>319624058
Because Megaman wouldn't lower itself to the trash that is Today's games.
>>
There's plenty of room, Capcom is just retarded is all.

>>319624835

>Megaman
>wouldn't lower itself to the trash

But anon, games like X7 exist.
>>
>>319624058
Would you get excited for a MM game released episodically with two Robot Masters per chapter, a collector's edition with retailer-exclusive DLC, and Bearded Ryu showing up just because SF has to be in fucking everything?

Because that's the only kind of non-rerelease MM modern Capcom would offer.
>>
>>319624058
Remember the Smash invitational where the crowd went nuts for his Final Smash? Good times.
>>
>>319624835
It already did years ago.
>>
>>319624058
There's no place in this industry for anything that isn't an FPS or third person action game. Fucking hell, there's a turn based RPG remake happening that plays more like Streets of Rage than the game its made after.

The industry is shit. Indies showed promise, at least on the diversity end of things, but it feels all but squandered now.

RIP games.
>>
>>319624058
So.....

Is your face the one Megaman's making or Protoman's one?
>>
I'm pretty excited for that legacy collection coming February.
Not sure why it's coming with a gold Mega Man amiibo but I won't complain.
>>
>>319624058
Mega Man 9 and 10 exist. There's no reason for them not to continue making downloadable titles. Capcom's just a shit.
>>
>grew up playing megaman exclusively
>nothing else gives me those weird nostalgic feels

probably for the better, i'd be the number one autismo making a million megaman shill threads daily.
>>
They should release the gba zero games on PC. Or at least in a collection pack. I remember having lots of fun slicing up those purple shitbags and collecting all the elfs.
>>
>>319624835
Mega Man started doing that starting with the PS1 and hasn't stopped doing that since.
>>
>>319626453
Are you mentally ill or a redditor?
>>
megaman 11 plz
>>
>>319626232
>FF7R
>Like Streets of Rage

the fuck?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.