[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your earliest memory of playing video games? For me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hc gamer.jpg (43 KB, 630x604) Image search: [Google]
hc gamer.jpg
43 KB, 630x604
What is your earliest memory of playing video games?

For me it is when I was four or five, playing Sonic on the Sega in my Dentist's office. He had an arcade system there for the kids.
>>
Born in 96, first game was Super Mario Bros Deluxe on a GBC along with Pokemon Yellow.
That was around 4-5, before I started kindergarten itself I believe, and I got a GBA a few years later.

My GBC was Turquoise, my sister had one of those purple see-through ones and we both had the awful GBC screen lights.
>>
My earliest memory would be my father and I playing space invaders on his old Atari 2600. Instead of saying I was killed when the aliens hit me he would say I got pooped on. I miss those days...
>>
File: Family doctor.jpg (91 KB, 386x520) Image search: [Google]
Family doctor.jpg
91 KB, 386x520
I recognize that physician! He has PS3 in his waiting room.
>>
File: double-dragon-world.png (288 KB, 350x503) Image search: [Google]
double-dragon-world.png
288 KB, 350x503
Double Dragon on Sega Master System.

I still have the game and console but no way to play it since I only have the RF cable and none of my tv's work with that.
>>
>>319620991
Gameboy with super mario land 1 and 2 in like 96/97.
I can still remember the day I got tetris because I didnt lile it back then
>>
Probably playing Bump N' Jump or The Smurphs or Quest For Tires or Q*Bert or someting on the Colecovision.

I'm older than most here.
>>
>>319620991
Same for me OP, only it was in my cousins house.
There was also some cave game that I can't remember much but I thought it was the coolest shit ever.
>>
>Born in '95

Either getting the stars in Tick Tock Clock in Mario 64 in '97-8 or Chill Penguin stage in Megaman X

Oldest game I played in '97-8 was Super Mario World ('91)
>>
when i was 4 or so i played ghosts 'n' goblins on my dads commodore 64, with a wobbly ass joystick
>>
>>319620991
Super Mario and Galaga when I was a kid. I can't remember my age then.I think I was 4 or 5.

Born 87'
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.