[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not going to make it, boys. Any wealthy in/v/esters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: recettear not gonna make it.png (2 MB, 1323x1034) Image search: [Google]
recettear not gonna make it.png
2 MB, 1323x1034
I'm not going to make it, boys. Any wealthy in/v/esters have advice?

No insider trading!
>>
>>319619936
>>319619887
COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>319619936
Learn to love those dungeons and get damn good at them. Learn to recognise the really valuable items and only take them.

Only stock your store with expensive items. Do not give those fuckers a choice, even if you have to leave empty space.
>>
>>319620169
>Learn to love those dungeons and get damn good at them.
I've personally not found dungeons to be worth it desu. They just take up too much time for shit that's on the low level not really worth it. Better to spend that time building merchant level and, most importantly, raising spending caps on customers.
>>
>>319619936
find a good box, the nights get cold
>>
>>319619936
It's the box for you. Better luck next time.

Unless you've conveniently got orders from Alouette for scarce treasures or something, which is the only way you can save yourself.

>>319620364
But it's free money and getting adventurers means more regular customers.
>>
>>319620770
>But it's free money
Nothing's free. Dungeons take two daytime slices, that's a whole lot.
>and getting adventurers means more regular customers.
Not a whole lot of them, tho
>>
>>319620364
Gotta hammer through them to get to the high end dungeons in the early game. And everything you walk out of there with is essentially free profit anyways. Plus I think most recipies need monster loot. If you're not crafting, its an easy enough way to turn some cheap items into big bank, or a nice upgrade for your dungeon crawler.
>>
>>319620942
At that point you then either have to hand that great stuff out significantly under value, or accept that your customers don't have the money to buy it.
>>
>>319620865
Theres five, potentially. I'm pretty sure the later ones are pretty darn rich.
>>
File: nipecette.jpg (297 KB, 1005x1280) Image search: [Google]
nipecette.jpg
297 KB, 1005x1280
Alright, going down with my ship. Take care, lads.

>>319620770
fug
I'll just do my best.

>>319620169
Thanks. I sold a bunch of shit at the market during the first two weeks because I'm a retard and didn't look to fuse.

>>319620364
>tfw didn't know about chain sales and exp bonuses until the last week
>>
>>319621086
The point is youll have access to these dungeons as soon as you need them. And even if you're underselling valuable items, youll still be getting max profit out of low level guests. It beats selling bread and eggs.
>>
>>319621386
>tfw didn't know about chain sales and exp bonuses until the last week
Yeah, that's probably what's doing you in. exp bonuses/chains build the levels necessary to just grab the good stuff from the store in one slice instead of spending two slices dungeon diving.

Either that, or a lack of focus. Maybe you can do it with hardcore dungeon diving, but you won't do it halfassing it. Pick your path and stick with it.
>>
>>319619936
>Mostly attract Adult Male buyers
>Stick close to 100% discount to make buyers happy
>Abuse the red items
>Stay away from lolis and ripoff merchant
>Chain like there's tomorrow load if necessary
That's the gist of things
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.