[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a shittier playable protag from the FF series. Proffesional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Zell.png (111 KB, 392x310) Image search: [Google]
Zell.png
111 KB, 392x310
Name a shittier playable protag from the FF series.

Proffesional tip: you can't.

>jean shorts
>stupid spiky blonde hair
>Mike Tyson face tattoo
>obnoxious, autistic personality
>just a souless mashup of whatever 12 year olds in the 90s thought was cool
>>
Vaan: Heh, challenge accepted!
>>
>>319619331

Spoony, enough. It's been years, Noah.

Stop it.
>>
>>319619495
leave Vaan alone, buckethead!
>>
>>319619495
Hell no, at least vaan is a q.t. shota. Zell has literally nothing redeemable about him. It's like they took Sabin and thought 'how do we take this concept and make it into a character who is even more insufferably terrible?'
>>
Krile from FF5.
For one very specific reason.
She's not Galuf.
>>
>>319619331
Kids thought Mike Tyson was cool?
>>
>>319619775
>spoiler
I'm gonna allow it.
>>
>>319619331
Amarant. Literally no reason for him to even be playable. He joins your team and there's no development.
>>
>>319619813
kids are down with rape
>>
i liked zell. he was a bro and served as a good comic relief character.
>>
>>319619941
Most people have forgotten he even exists, so he is probably the best choice.
>>
>>319619331
Rinoa

wow that was difficult.
>>
>>319619941

I prefer to name him "faggot" so he announces himself as the Flaming Faggot.
>>
>>319619331
>Zell
>protag
>>
FFXII would be several times better without Vaan.

At least Zell isn't the MPC and fades to the background most of the time. Vaan is all up in your face.
>>
>>319619775
She really wasn't so bad, I liked her little solo journey with Bartz and she felt just as bad about his death and replacing him as the player did.
>>
>>319619941
He does that super edgy 'I'll get through this dungeon without friends' thing and then totally fucks up and learns that it's okay to have friends. Shitty development don't get me wrong, but he is plot relevant for that one moment.
>>
>>319619331
I don't remember the details in FF8 because it had been so many years but I remember having this exact impression of Zell and ended up liking him in the end.

So I deem you point invalid. He's not even the worse cast of his own game.
>>
Sorry you don't like dolphin kicking.
>>
>>319619713
Vaan is ugly. At least Zell has some muscle on him. Vaan isn't even shota. He is like starving african child. With a horrible face.
>>
>>319619331
>hating the best character in the game
Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>319619331
That's not how you spell Rinoa.

Zell was fun.
>>
>all this /v/ h8ing XII
>in 3-5 years the concensus will be that XII was an underrated masterpiece and GOAT of the series.
>>
>>319621168
Fuck off. I enjoyed 12 thoroughly when it came out but like all the FF games it has its faults. The same ratio of people who love and people who hate it will remain constant. This ain't no Legend of zelda shit.
>>
>>319621168

>hating one character = equals hating the game

You aren't very bright are you?
>>
>>319619775
>>319620282
Krile wasn't bad at all. Honestly the characters in V are so shallow that if Galuf didn't die he'd just be generic old guy in the FF known for its gameplay. Krile isn't really inferior to Lenna or Faris IMO
>>
File: Sqaull.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Sqaull.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>>319620852
That's not Squall though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.