[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw console CS:GO will NEVER EVER get the r8 Are you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>yfw console CS:GO will NEVER EVER get the r8
Are you even trying consoles?
>>
Did this guy do anything funny besides Curb?
>>
>>319617785
His stripper wife in Curb was hot
>>
>>319617889
I like Larry's wife, but that's because she is probably the first female comedic actor I found funny.
>>
>>319618173
What about Susie?
>>
>>319618401
She is the second, and also last. Fat fuck
>>
File: elayyyine.gif (2 MB, 245x182) Image search: [Google]
elayyyine.gif
2 MB, 245x182
>>319618173
>implying elaine isn't both sexy and funny
>>
>>319618173
Cheryl never did anything funny.
Were you supposed to sympathize with Larry? Because 90% of the time, he was right. Much moreso than George Costanza
>>
>>319618871
That's the point of his character. He says and does things that no one would do in the actual situations, but is (usually) never actually wrong.
There is some interview (I think with Rick Gervais) where he compares the character to someone with mild autism, in which Larry sort says its like that in the sense of subverting societal norms.
>>
>>319617785
choked out loda at dreamhack
>>
>>319616257
seriously thought this was a brendan fraser shop from the thumb
>>
File: 1449092381212.png (121 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1449092381212.png
121 KB, 248x250
People still play CS? LMAO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.