[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So.. I just finished this.

Why the fuck was there a creepy-pasta flower monster that keeps trying to kill me? Is there a way I can delete the save file? Also, If you didn't know, I went though this blindly after I was gifted this
>>
if this thread gets over 300 replies I swear
>>
Just hit the reset button on the save select screen and you can start over from the beginning.
>>
>>319613628

just keep playing

you arent done
>>
>Inb4 both sides engage in shitposting war.
>>
>>319613628

You are not even close to be done anon
>>
>>319613893
>>319613802
>>319613796

What the fuck are you guys talking about? There's just a message, and the same creepy shit appears!
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>319613628
"if you didnt know"

Why/how the fuck would anyone here know?
>>
>>319613982
Did you kill everyone ingame?
>>
>>319613982

play the videogame
>>
>>319613982

Anon, either everyones survives or everyone dies, there is not middle path.
>>
>>319613982
That's a fight, you're supposed to dodge.
>>
File: 1447389552768.jpg (21 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1447389552768.jpg
21 KB, 540x543
Is this bait?
>>
>>319613982
Just avoid his attacks and you will eventually win
>>
>>319614610
probably. who's that fucking retarded to make dumb question when you can find the answers in fuckin' google quick search? I have watched a few UT vids (haven't played the game, I just watch the endings idk why) and I already know the answer to the OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.