[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/ One of my friends is a total normal fag that for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ff10_logo.jpg (781 KB, 1775x1152) Image search: [Google]
Ff10_logo.jpg
781 KB, 1775x1152
Help me /v/

One of my friends is a total normal fag that for someone reason is a big fucking metal gear fan, and when I mean big, I really mean it, He has played all the games, knows all the twist and shit, he really likes the thing. We played throught the whole MSGV togueter since I own a ps4, we really liked playing together and decided to try another game.

He knows that I am a bif FF fan like is he from metal gear so he suggesed to play one, my mine diverged instantly to FF X, since the biggest appeal that he sees to Metal Gear its the story, and I think FF X does a good aspect in that regard. He is comming tomorrow.

Do you think he will like the game /v/ Should I use the remastered soundtrack or the normal?
>>
FFX is a great entry point for new players. Use the remastered.
>>
Why don't you play a real Jay arr pee gee like Shin Megoomi Tensei?
>>
>>319613039

Yeah. thats was came to my head. If he likes the technical aspect of it we can play the old ones or the Handeld releases like tactics or bravely default.

>>319613173

He is not a weabo and mainline would destroy him
>>
>>319613263
Then he can play DDS. It's the good version of FFX.
>>
ff8 or ff13 desu
>>
>>319613263
FFX is nice, and definitely has the strongest story in the entire mainline/numbered series by far.
But it's not as gritty or realistic as FF7 or FF8.

I'd honestly think FF7 is closer to MGS in terms of storytelling.
>>
Even in a series full of absolutely retarded plots, Final Fantasy X has a shit tier retarded plot. I wouldn't recommend getting anyone to play it that hasn't already done so when it came out.
>>
File: 1364614205903.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1364614205903.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a huge MGS fan too, and I'd say that my favorite of the FF's I've actually beaten would be XII.
>>
>>319613749
Plus if he likes MGS, 12 is actually the most similar plot-wise.
>>
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>op's friend when he plays this shit
>>
>>319613996

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AKWARD

>>319613749
>>319613851

I was thinking the same but I can't stand the party, they have no chemistry and I want everyone not Ashe and Balthier far away from the screen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.