[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEQUEL WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
SEQUEL WHEN
>>
>>319612681
never because it's too fucking hard jesus christ
>>
>>319612831
What? It wasn't that hard m8. Honestly such a great and unique game. I want another one.
>>
>>319612831

I wouldn't say never, but only after they are done with P5.

The whole point of catherine was to test the new-gen models and see how people reacted to them.

People loved it, hence the models of P5.
>>
>>319612681
Would certainly like another game within the Golden Playhouse setting. Seems to have kind of a Twilight Zone thing going for it, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of Trisha the Midnight Venus.
>>
>>319613286
Quick question, is P5 going to be a massive open world? Have they released a map yet?
>>
>>319613485
They did such an amazing job with Catherine. It was so under hyped.
>>
There doesn't need to be a sequel, the story was wrapped up and everything(?) was answered. As much as I loved it, it doesn't need a sequel.
>>
>>319614721
Okay, not a sequel then. Just something else like it.
>>
>>319613486
Of course it's not going to be open world.
>>
>>319614721
Just make another game with a similar scenario, it doesn't t have to be a direct sequel with the same characters.
>>
It's kinda difficult to determine what kind of sequel atlus would go with to this game
wondering whether they would keep the block puzzles or try something new
and try even new things but still be a spiritual successor to Catherine
I'm sure they would do a good job if they just went through with it
>>
>>319612681

Catherine struck me as a game that doesn't need or ask for a sequel, though the Golden Playhouse seems like it was meant to return for a future game, or a game in that style.
>>
>>319615369
>>319615169

Anything remotely like it would make me happy as a clam.
>>
>Answer every question in the game 100% truthfully
>Get the worst possible ending

I laughed my fucking head off when it happened.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.