[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 or Xbox One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1435852282635.png (108 KB, 425x437) Image search: [Google]
1435852282635.png
108 KB, 425x437
Serious question, not shitposting

I'm thinking of dropping money for a PS4 but I don't want an Xbox One because I feel it's got a bunch of shit I don't need. I'm just going to use my console for netflix and videogames and watching movies, that's it.

I want to play metal gear and I feel the PS4 has more interesting games
>>
If you want to play games, xbone
If you want to play weebshit, ps4
>>
If you have a PC, get an Xbox. It has some exclusive.
If you only have one console, get a PS4. It has multiplats and last gen re-releases you might have missed.
>>
>>319609536
If you want to play games PS4
If you want to play COD in space xbox
>>
>>319610393

I feel like the xbox one is a glorified entertainment system
>>
If you like shootans get Xbone, it has exclusive shootans
If you like Souls get PS4, it has exclusive Souls
>>
>>319610910
Its literally the opposite of this post
>>
>>319609536
Ps4 if weebo
Xbox ir if other
>>
>>319609536
>Should I get a PS4 or an Xbone?
>oh, and I don't actually want an Xbone
>not shitposting
>>
>>319609536
Just thought I'd let you know most of these people are shitposting. They must think this is /b/
Buy a ps4
>>
>>319612298
>They must think this is /b/
>Buy a ps4
shitpost

get an xbone op
>>
>>319610914
No that's the PS4. It's literally all about movies. And it doesn't have exclusives except some interactive movies. Xbone at least has a handful of games.
>>
PS4.
>>
It sounds like you already made your decision OP.

Are looking to get any other games? Buying a new system for one game is never a good idea.
>>
>>319609536

Look up the exclusives for each, compare them and decide which ones you like.

I don't understand people that can't figure this shit out.
>>
they're 99% the same with 99% the same games and 100% of the same paid online
>>
>>319609536
>>319609536
I dont understand. What does the xbox have that you dont need? You can buy it without the kinect now.
>>
>>319610914
>wants an multimedia system that can play games, movies and streaming services
>doesnt want xboxes superior entertainment infastructure

U wot m8
>>
Choose which ever one your friends have.
but i choose xbox becaus I have xbox
>>
>>319616310
This exactly.
I would've gotten a PeeU but got a bone to play halo and r6.
If you have friends with a specific console, buy whatever they have
>>
>>319609536
If I ever get a console it's probably gonna be a ps4.
All my friends have that, not the xbone.
Plus it has a nicer layout in my opinion, other than that they're pretty much the same thing more or less.
>>
File: 1449118573257.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449118573257.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>319616310
>Being pressured into buying a shitstation or shitbox for the sake of fitting in with your friends.

Glad you're the kind of friend I left behind because I finally wised up to the fact consoles are absolute garbage.
>>
>>319616994
>not playing games with friends
>not hanging out in party chat all night
>not playing shitty games and laughing at how bad they are

You probably don't have any friends anyway faggot. When you find those 2-3 people that play the games you play on the same level, it's amazing.
>>
>>319616829

Opposite for me. Crackdown halo and scalebound speak to me than games like ratchet n klank.
>>
>>319617582
good thing no one asked
>>
I'll try my luck here: I'm thinking about getting a PS4 for weebshit, but none of the bundles are games that I've ever been interested in.

Does anyone have any suggestions for which bundles are better than others?
>>
dont be a brokefag and get both. pc too
>>
These topics are always low quality shit posting, console wars bait. No exceptions.

No one who posts on /v/ regularly has trouble making this decision. This thread is fucking garbage.

Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1443515453467.png (338 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1443515453467.png
338 KB, 439x439
>>319617421
>Not hanging out in party chat all night
Thanks for proving how much of a deadbeat loser you are. I play games to play games, not have a circlejerk teaparty all night in some virtual chat. Come at me when you have some actual friends that aren't wheezing into a mic.
>>
>>319619656
Chatting with bros is way more fun than sitting in the dark mumbling to yourself
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.