[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Ouya did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ouya[1].jpg (44 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
ouya[1].jpg
44 KB, 950x534
Reminder that Ouya did nothing wrong
>>
>>319609489
did the ouya do anything at all?
>>
>>319609489
indeed, it was exactly as crappy as expected
>>
>>319609489
Exept from taking lots of money to weak minded ?
>>
>>319609489

post ouya-tan
>>
>>319609489
Ouya did everything wrong except for the kickstarter campaing.
>>
>>319609489
Reminder that Reddit killed the Ouya by hyping the fuck out of it and convincing retards that it was going to be a $100 Skyrim machine.
>>
File: 1356016248698.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
1356016248698.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>319610172
>>
>>319609489
Did it do anything right?
>>
>>319610172
well you can stream your pc and play skyrim
>>
>>319609489
The concept of the ouya isn't that shit, but the execution is pants on head retarded.
>>
File: yeah, rip.jpg (22 KB, 315x323) Image search: [Google]
yeah, rip.jpg
22 KB, 315x323
I completly fucking forgot it existed
>>
this thing was such a piece of shit i intentionally left it behind for the landlord to clean up when i moved out of my apartment

not to mention the controller was absolute shit
the battery cover was a faceplate on the top side of the controller
you know, the part of the controller where all the buttons and shit are located
turns out it's also a shitty glued-together mess, because when i got my rechargable batteries out the top layer of the faceplate came off but not the bottom

in conclusion, fuck the ouya
>>
>>319614963
If you actually bought an Ouya, your opinion of the Ouya becomes completely invalidated.
>>
actually it was a christmas gift, one of those 'hey, anon likes video games, and this is a video game, right????' grandma things

when grandma gives you something you don't act like a dick, anon
>>
It's funny how hard this thing completely bombed, even the dozen or so Ouya fanboys that still touch the thing only use it as an emulation device to pirate 20 year old games.
>>
I heard the fan is on the fucking bottom. That can't be true, right?
>>
>>319615703
it was, it would overheat if i tried to leave it upright

it had a crunchyroll app though, i guess
>>
>>319614502

Yeah. Me too. Everytime I see the Ouya I go 'oh yeah that's right.' God, people thought it'd be a Skyrim machine too.

The ads were shit, the specs were shit, the library was shit. It just joins the graveyard of ded consoles along with the N-Gage, Virtual Boy, and the Gizmondo.

>>319615703

It's true.
>>
File: ouyafanboy.png (19 KB, 341x257) Image search: [Google]
ouyafanboy.png
19 KB, 341x257
Quick, post Ouya fanboys trying to justify their shitty purchases.
>>
fucking idiots on leddit man, never trust em
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.