[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a mindless MP shooter and I'm tired of Blops 3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ogimage.img.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.img.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
I want a mindless MP shooter and I'm tired of Blops 3.

Do I give in to the cancer?
>>
That's why I bought it, I like to do something with my hands while I listen to podcasts or just space to it.
>>
>>319609185

Try out Insurgency.
>>
Depends, do you have autism? In guessing yes because you play cod and are considering supporting the cancer that's been killing gaming for over a decade
>>
its great but don't buy it on pc because the matchmaking is broken, its filled with cheaters, and the population is dropping like a stone, great on ps4 or xbone tho
>>
if you're pc, no, there is litterally nobody playing it on pc, to the point where you cannot find a game
>>
Battlefront is as mindless as it gets. All the guns play generally the same. Hell, you don't even need to aim your gun to kill people.
>>
>>319609185
If you want a mindless shooter and also are a fan of Star Wars, then yes.
>>
>>319609185
try out csgo.
pretty mindless but its fun
>>
>>319609307

It's not COD's fault that other games mimic it
>>
>>319609185
It's literally Star Wars Splatton.
>>
>>319609448
I'm not the biggest Splatoon fan, but Splatoon has more depth than Battlefront
>>
>>319609534
EVERYTHING has more depth than Battlefront
>>
>>319609358
>and also are a fan of Star Wars
if your a fan of star wars you will hate this game unless your one of those "trendy" fans aka casuals
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.