[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Arsenal_Gear_crash.jpg (104 KB, 682x695) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal_Gear_crash.jpg
104 KB, 682x695
Do you remember me?
>>
Yeah. You made the ending pretty damn jarring until I discovered you on the internet.

You should have never been removed from the game.
>>
rip fukushima

may his ghost forever haunt the games that killed him.
>>
>>319607785
literally who?
>>
I actually never even understood the later parts of MGS2 at all because of the removal of this scene. We actually don't ever even see the fucking thing once, do we? I think when I was younger, I didn't even know what Arsenal Gear was supposed to even be.
>>
>>319607785
Would have loved to see this scene restored in the rereleases.
>>
>>319607785
ack, listen to me. We're all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever. Life is nothing but a grace period - for turning our genetic material into the next generation. The data of life is transferred from parent to child. That's how it works. But we have no heirs, no legacy. Cloned from our father, with the ability to reproduce conveniently engineered out. What is our legacy if we cannot pass the torch? Proof of our existence - a mark of some sort. When the torch is passed on from parent to child... it extends beyond DNA; information is imparted as well. All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (31 KB, 434x339) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
31 KB, 434x339
>>319608020
>ack
>>
>>319608003
Dude.. they're standing on top of it when Ocelot tells everyone he's been fucking them all over.
>>
I didn't find the ending confusing because of the removal of this scene. We know Arsenal Gear smashes into a city, what more do we need to know?
>>
>>319608193
re ou aking un f he ay ype
>>
>>319608003
>I think when I was younger, I didn't even know what Arsenal Gear was supposed to even be.

That probably works to the advantage of the game though.
>>
>>319607785
I remember Arsenal Gear being the worst segment of this already bad game
>>
File: Little_John.png (345 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Little_John.png
345 KB, 1280x720
>>319608020
>with the ability to reproduce conveniently engineered out

Fucking MGS4 was the worst shit to ever happen to the series.
>>
>>319608003
Were you retarded as a kid then? There's still a scene of it washing up on the shores of Manhattan, it's stops right at Federal Hall where the boss fight with Solidus takes place.
>>
>>319608587
He was referring to himself. The snakes can't reproduce. Raiden could, as he's not genetically engineered.
>>
>>319608359

How about, what the fuck Arsenal Gear looked like? The game did NOTHING to leave the impression that an Arsenal Gear could destroy multiple avenues.
>>
>>319608384
es
>>
MGS = Batman
MGS3 = Batman Returns
MGS3 = Batman Forever
MGS4 = Batman and Robin
MGS5 = Gotham TV Show

Too bad the Nolan trilogy never happened to MGS.

Maybe that is in the future.
>>
>>319608802
You were told it's a technological monstrosity so gigantic that Big Shell was sitting on it as camouflage, and when you're inside it the room names are its internal organs and shit. Beside that, why do you need to know exactly how massive it is until you see that it's capable of wrecking up the coast of a city?
>>
>>319609112
> all these shit movies

Seem like correct about MGS
>>
>>319609112
Close, but no.
>MG = Batman
>MG2 = Batman Returns
>Snake's Revenge = Batman Forever/ & Robin
>MGS = Batman TAS
>MGS2 = Batman Begins
>MGS3 = The Dark Knight
>MGS4 = The Dark Knight Rises
>MGSV = Ben Affleck
>>
>>319609727
Please don't say that about one of my favorite videogame franchises.
>>
File: MGS2.png (1 MB, 1021x1534) Image search: [Google]
MGS2.png
1 MB, 1021x1534
>>319607785
>>
>>319610073
Ahhh... Federal Hall! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>319608802
Do you not remember the cut-scene of it heading under the bridge? Arsenal Gear is huge.

https://youtu.be/lWtSR0twEMA?t=4h44m
>>
>>319610771
what are YOU laughing at?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.