[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you surprisingly enjoyed. Towerfall is amazing with local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
Games you surprisingly enjoyed.

Towerfall is amazing with local co-op.
>>
>>319605357
It also has Anita Sarkeesian as a character, so that's a plus.
>>
>>319608153
The fuck you on about?
>>
File: anitaloli.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anitaloli.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>319608231
>>
>>319608153
That's a legit great game. Fuck off with your memes underage faggot
>>
>>319608307
What? That's bullshit. No such character exists.
>>
>>319608307

Who gives a shit
>>
>>319608546
At this point, I don't know if you're trolling or if you just can't google.
http://towerfall.tumblr.com/post/110562144181/alternate-archers
>>
>>319605357
ill admit the reason i will never play this game and i hate it insanely is the whole anita toon thing

fuck that censorship cunt
>>
>>319608783

>Someone put a person in a game I don't like
>I'll never play that game even though it literally makes no difference and isn't preaching anything

You guys can be the biggest faggots sometimes
>>
>>319608741
Not trolling. I play the game regularly with friends. just never noticed the alternate costumes that came with the DLC. I thought it was just some gator disinfo from some dude who just hates "pixelshit". So, I just checked and, yeah, there it is.

But really, who cares, it's a great game. Godlike Co-Op.
>>
>Get invited to an alpha test for a game called Colonies Online
>"Open world MMO, crafting, all the hallmarks of failure incoming
>decide to stream its terribleness for shits and giggles
>turns out to not be terrible
>actually kinda good
>camera and environment are really good

Once the game fully fleshes out I expect it'll be a fuckton of fun. I went in expecting to uninstall it after 20 minutes, but still have it 2 weeks later.
>>
>>319608948
well the game actually looks great, but let me put it in sjw terms. If they added a toon of donald trump and one of his powers was to banish mexicans and muslims you dipshits wouldnt play it either

It was a really stupid move on the side of the developers
>>
>>319609059
It can get surprisingly competitive.
>>
>tfw all your friends are far away
>>
File: Sweet.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sweet.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
>>319609327
The deathmatches, yeah. It has a perfect layer of technique that gives fights between equally skilled players and "edge of your seat" quality.

>tfw catching all the arrows from a burst and throwing them back

But, I never get competitive in the Co-Op Quest mode. My friend and I usually try to hammer out good strategies and keep an eye out for each other.

>tfw out of arrows and your buddy commes over to your side to give you half of his
>>
>>319609279

That's the worst extreme comparison I've seen in quite some time friend. Great job
>>
>>319609789
Co-op quest mode is AMAZING. You really have to band together to beat the quests.
>>
The game is OK. The artists are polyamorous sjw degenerates.
>>
>>319610356
>Co-op quest mode is AMAZING
Yes it is. I was surprised at how well it was thought out. I expected it to be a throwaway game mode, but it's filled different enemy types that necessitate different strategies. It gets really crazy in the higher difficulty.

I haven't yet tried 4-way Co-Op with the DLC. It must get pretty hectic.
>>
>>319605357

Shame 90% of the people interested on it never bothered playing since the stupid devs REFUSE to add online multiplayer.

Fucking idiots.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.