[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lisa Companions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: photo-original.jpg (148 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148 KB, 1536x1152
Who are the best?

Right now I'm using Terry, Carp, and Ajeet. I'm only keeping Terry around because I heard his final attack is amazing, but I'm having a hard time since he always dies in one hit.
>>
File: 1430506578708.png (949 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430506578708.png
949 KB, 1280x720
I've been using the starters of Terry, Nern, and the drinking Arrow guy. Nern usually can talk to Nern to get his gauge up so Nern can rapid fire for a couple of turns.

Time to leave the thread so I don't get spoiled.
>>
>posting on 4chan about a story based game you havent finished yet
>>
>>319605332
That was mine too
>>
File: Birdie_HD.png (178 KB, 407x536) Image search: [Google]
Birdie_HD.png
178 KB, 407x536
Get Birdie, use oil spit, win the game
>>
Tiger Man, Rage, and Mad Dog if your only concern is killing shit as quickly (and boringly) as possible
>>
>>319605147
My main party was Brad, Birdie, R.T., and Fly Minetti.

Birdie can Oil up enemies so Brad and RT can utilize beefed up fire attacks, as well as heal the party. Brad and RT can both do a lot of melee and fire damage. Fly is just fucking nuts with every attack he has being powerful all-screen attacks.
>>
>>319605147
Birdie, Jack, R.T/Fly

Birdie does oil moves, Jack does fire moves that hit everyone, R.T. does really OP fire moves. Fly is a good back up/switcher because he can attack all enemies, cause tripping and debuff
Shit goes down fast.
>>
Brad did nothing wrong.
>>
I used Nern Birdy and RT but RT died and I had not saved in a while so I had to replace him with Buffalo
>>
the drunk guy and the story telling guy are the ultimate bros, no reason to not use them
>>
Brad dies in the end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.