[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This good v? Did we finally get a decent new SaGa game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The_Legend_of_Legacy_boxart.png (393 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
The_Legend_of_Legacy_boxart.png
393 KB, 500x447
This good v?

Did we finally get a decent new SaGa game?
>>
it's really boring after a while
>>
Play the demo. It's a pretty good representation of the game. It takes about 2 - 3 hours to beat and if you like it enough, you can carry over your save data. The game in general is between 15 - 30 hours per character depending on what you do, and the entire thing is governed by RNG.

That being said, the general consensus, like all SaGa like games is that you'll either love it or loathe it.
>>
Oh fuck it has an A rating. How goods the art?
>>
>>319607446
The presentation in general is pretty great, though the character models are all chibi. The music absolute god tier as well. It's the gameplay and ambiguous story that divide people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZMZQyDrvA
>>
Awesome. Thanks folks, I'll give that demo a whirl.
>>
SaGa Frontier is one of my favorite games, but LoL bored me eventually. Probably because learning skills is slower, the skills are a thousand times less flashy and cool-looking, and there's no personality or dialogue other than "what was that just now?" when the singing stones show you a scene.
>>
>>319603171
Not sure, but I picked up the collector's edition on a whim. I don't normally play games for a year or two after I purchase them since my backlog is so massive, so I'll probably never open it. Any chance a sealed collector's edition will be worth something in the future?
>>
>>319603171
I sold it so I can buy Stella Glow. It got really boring since the grind is too random with the payback.
>>
>>319609762
Having done that, is stella glow a lot better?
>>
>>319609762
>>319610369

Stella Glow's demo turned me off very quickly, and I'm usually a sucker for SRPGs.

Hearing the same voice clip over and over again every time a character pops up really gets on my nerves. Couldn't finish Lord of Magna because of that too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.