[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea what to do in the World of Ruin. How do I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lnwz0vXJtm1qzy5v4o1_500.jpg (115 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnwz0vXJtm1qzy5v4o1_500.jpg
115 KB, 428x600
I have no idea what to do in the World of Ruin. How do I know if I'm strong enough to tackle Kefka Tower?
>>
>>319597167
by the time you get every character, get all the espers, get the cursed shield, and break the curse, then have every character learn every magic spell, you should be good to go.
>>
Terra is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>319597490
Stronk too
She regularly deals out 4000 with Fira. She has 50 magic!
>>
>>319597335
you'd be ready well before that. I'd say by the time you get every character you'd be able to stomp through kefka's tower
>>
>>319597852
>fira
disgusting
>>
>>319598324
i bet you think antdot is acceptable
>>
>>319598843
i also prefer calling it FF3, it was simpler times back then
>>
Is it bad that I actually want to hug Terra and marry her and help her take care of all those orphans.
>>
>>319599317
I want to pet Interceptor!
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 742x1077) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 742x1077
>>319599317
No.

Anyone who denies FF6 girls being best girls is delusional.
>>
>>319597167
Just search for the party and explore the world.
By the time you have the majority of them you'll be fine.
>>
>>319599627
finally an anon with some taste. celes is best
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 270x186
>>319597167
find at least 12 of your 14 party members
kill 6 of the eight dragons
find the moogle charm

then save your game, hit up the tower, and see how it goes
>>
>>319600846
Umaro is too lulzy to not use. Who's sharing the bench with Gau? Cyan? Setzer?
>>
>>319601319
Relm, you cant take a little girl into battle, silly
>>
>>319601319
my bench was umaro + gau, because i didn't know about umaro's OP equipment or gau's OP rages

if i did it again probably relm + ...locke i guess? plenty of other melee
>>
>>319601591
Umaro is op? I'm just using him because he has a relic that has him chuck party members at monsters!
>>
>>319601319
Not him but I've always benched Umaro and Gogo.
I'd keep Gogo and bench Cyan instead since bushido is a trash ability and his best equipment sucks but as a character I like him too much.
>>
>>319602106

If he is equipped with the Berserker Ring, he can toss a random party member at an enemy for greater damage than his normal attack; precedence goes to characters who are sleeped or Confused, as throwing them will remove the statuses; Umaro will also nullify Lightning and absorb Fire damage.

If Umaro is equipped with the Blizzard Orb, he will be able to use an attack called Snowstorm, an Ice-elemental attack that hits all enemies; Umaro will also nullify Fire and absorb Ice damage.

The Bone Wrist relic boosts all his attributes by 5 (Strength, Speed, Stamina, Magic) and Defense, Evasion, Magic Defense, Magic Evasion by 10; it also increases HP and Strength by 50%, damage and magic damage by 25%, and attacks become unblockable.

If Umaro is equipped with both Berserker Ring and Blizzard Orb, he will acquire two new abilities, making his actions less monotonous, plus he will nullify Lightning attacks and absorb both Fire and Ice attacks.

>>319602446
SwdTech is pretty sweet if you time it right. ATB, skip cyan until everybody has a move queued up, then just charge SwdTech while everyone else attacks

or just use instant SwdTech 1 for a quick slash that hits harder than most normal attacks, or SwdTech 3 for a surprisingly effective Demi
>>
>>319600846
>find at least 12 of your 14 party members
>kill 6 of the eight dragons
>find the moogle charm

Actually, Go into the Kefka tower,
Kill the last two dragons for crusader,
Learn merton, take one character with merton, equip him/her with a flame shield / paladin shield, an exp egg and gold hairpin / economizer,
Place him / her into backrow the hit dinosaur's forest.
Spam merton
Each battles give between 17k exp and 60k exp.
>>
>>319603223
if you wanna spam spells to grind, vanish --> x-zone is much more effective
>>
>>319603417
>Implying vanish doom is working in GBA/ Mobile versions, the best version of the game
>Implying you are not killing tyranosaurs with two cast of merton, same amount of casting with vanishing doom
>Implying you even know how to kill brachiosaurs with one guy without the vanishing doom crutch
>>
>>319603805

vanish/x-zone is one more spell to cast, but you eliminate going into the tower, killing two dragons, escaping, and learning the new spell

and i never really bothered with the dinosaur forest aside from using ragnarok to get items
>>
FFVI is so easy that by the time you wonder if you're ready for the final dungeon, you're already overleveled
>>
>>319602875
>SwdTech is pretty sweet if you time it right.
It's really not.
>>
>>319606647
Yep it sucks beyond the first one.
Just filter the useless tripfag and get on with our lives.
>>
>>319606938
Dispatch is absolute shit, too. You can get equipment that ignores defense, to say nothing of Edgar having an early tool that's over 1 and a half times better than Dispatch and is targetable.
>>
>>319607130
>to say nothing of Edgar having an early tool that's over 1 and a half times better than Dispatch and is targetable.
Edgar is not part of the Sabin party
>You can get equipment that ignores defense
IIRC you don't have it by the time you get Cyan. It is also unblockable.
>>
>>319597335
>having every character learn all the spells

Git gud you filthy pleb
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.