[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This boss is one-hundred percent pure, unadulterated bullshit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_25442-micolash-945532651.jpg (38 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25442-micolash-945532651.jpg
38 KB, 365x365
This boss is one-hundred percent pure, unadulterated bullshit. Easily the worst boss out of all the Souls games.
>>
>>319596302
MAJESTIC~
>>
awoooooooooo
>>
File: 1448923582262.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448923582262.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
Bitch, do you even lore?
>>
File: 1432008418186.jpg (140 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432008418186.jpg
140 KB, 600x600
>>
how is this boss bullshit

literally you just chase him around and then pummel him to death. he hardly ever fights back aside from some weak ass punches and incredibly slow and telegraphed spells
>>
>>319596302

He's an exposition dump. It's barely a fight.
>>
>run around for a bit
>hack him up
>impossible to die to

He's not great, but what's so bad?
>>
>>319596302
why is his head like that
>>
He's so fuckin' easy to cheese though

When he runs into the room and locks the gate, find him then pummel him into a corner and keep using beast roar or whatever it's called.
Beast roar, pummel, beast roar, pummel, etc
>>
The guy have a baby.
>>
This nigga is only hard on NG++ and beyond. Otherwise he is a punk ass bitch.

You literally just side step around him and stay on his ass so he can never cast a call beyond. Easy as shit, but for some reason he gets sanic fast at times and will fucking start casting ACB in the milisecond it takes for your swing to connect, and by then you are dead.

You want a bullshit boss? Fucking Laurence, a recycled boss with tremendous range, tracking, AOE and an overtly aggressive second phase that sucks ass.
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>319596302
not really a boss fight but this picture is giving me ptsd. First playthrough ever and I made the mistake of selecting deathmarch difficulty. Reminds me of playing my nes when I was 8 in terms of difficulty but then reward.
>>
File: mensis.jpg (98 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
mensis.jpg
98 KB, 800x533
>>319596302

>Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm...

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>319596302
Then this is clearly your first and only Souls game.
>>
>>319597698
Play the Old Hunters.
>>
>>319597804
I've played them all, and ai mainly made this post outta frustration since I tried for three hours and all my teammates ate shit to the Rayman mobs.

It's the first time I try a Dex/Skill build so I'm not used to getting to constantly pick his HP away.

On my first playthrough I went as STR and decimated him in three sec.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.