[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sonic Adventure 1&2 Good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Unknown.jpg (22 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
22 KB, 226x223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hmIEAlkPTk
According to this guy it's the greatest game ever. Is it this good? Rate it! Also rank the Sonic games Anons when did ol' blue truly die?
>>
File: Eustace-1.jpg (12 KB, 306x293) Image search: [Google]
Eustace-1.jpg
12 KB, 306x293
>>319595648
Stop shilling your shitty fucking videos you disgusting fat fucking piece of shit cunt.
>>
>>319595648
Sonic has always been shit and is only revered by people who were unfortunate enough to get a genesis as a kid

soundtrack is good though but Sega always pulls through with that.
>>
Sonic games on the Genesis are GOAT, Sonic CD is GOAT. Ignore 3D blast and Bean Machine. After that consider suicide.
>>
>>319595648

They are objectively mediocre games at best. Way too many flaws to look past in just about every aspect of gameplay
>>
>>319595648
stfu dumbass
>>
>>319595648
Both are very mediocre but I'd say the first beats the second but only very slightly. Gameplay is more fluid, mech sections are faster although a bit easier, the radar in emerald hunts isn't shit and Amy's stuff was a pretty neat idea. Other than that 2 is essentially better in all other aspects, music, story, content, bosses etc
>>
not even slightly

SA2 is one of the worst games Ive ever played
>>
>>319597629
>SA2
>Story
Hahahahhahaha
>>
File: Sonic CD sprite.gif (11 KB, 84x120) Image search: [Google]
Sonic CD sprite.gif
11 KB, 84x120
In my opinion, I think Adventure archives the perfect formula for 3D Sonic, because it has a balance of platform and speed, especially in SA1. Boost formula is also good, but it pretty much only focus in speed and makes spindash useless.

SA1 was good because of Sonic and Tails's stages. Knuckles's stages were good too, just not better than Sonic and Tails's stages. Amy's were neat, Big's could have just been as a minigame instead being part of the story, and E-102's were boring.

I have the same review for SA2, except for the Tails/Eggman's stages. Sonic/Shadow's stages were great and Knuckles/Rouge's stages were again good (EXCEPT FOR THAT FUCKING ROUGE'S SPACE LEVEL), and jesus, how fucking boring were the Tails/Eggman's stages.

Both of theses games have Chao Garden and godlike soundtrack.

In the end, both are good, with SA1 being sightly better than SA2. Just not great or best as you would expect. If SEGA wants to make a successful 3D Sonic, all they has to do is just bringing back the oldschool Sonic in 3D, with playable characters that has different abilities. Basically, Sonic Advance, but in 3D.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.