[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade Chronicles X's manual that's available o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Xenoblade Chronicles X's manual that's available on Nintendo UK's official website is 142 pages big.

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO PAGES.

On top of that Nintendo has a survival guide video on their channel.

Do I have to sign up for a 6 week community college program to play this game? This is rather ridiculous.

https://cdn03.nintendo-europe.com/media/downloads/games_8/emanuals/wii_u_6/xenoblade_chronicles_x/ElectronicManual_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX_EN.pdf
>>
Oh yeah forgot to mention, barely any of the manual is explained in game, and there's no tutorials (even optional ones) to help you apply your knowledge.
>>
No you just need to stop being a fucking baby and work it out. You kids make me sick.
>>
Does it talk about the censorship?
>>
Does it have an entire walkthrough in it?
>>
>>319592357
Best solution: Don't play the game and sign up for a course that's actually worth your time and contribute to society.
>>
Look at the picture OP posted.

Each page contains less information than a real guide's paragraph.

It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>319593181
Even if Nintendo formatted the manual properly it would still push over the hundred mark.
>>
>>319592316
Why would you explain it again if it's explained in the manual
>>
>>319593303
Look through the linked PDF. Most of the pages I saw had a few sentences of text at most.
>>
>>319593306
Because then you get misinformation between gamers on forums poorly explaining or complaining about mechanics.
>>
>>319592129
Thank you. I was wondering if a pdf existed.
>>
>>319592129
>Complain games have no depth anymore

Sprawling, massive game with comprehensive and useful manual

>TOO MUCH READING DA FUG SENPAI
>>
>>319594758
I'd be ok with a game with depth if the payoff was worth it, but so far most quest and missions I've done have been fetch or kill quests.
>>
>>319592129
Unless 140 out of those 142 is Nintendo apologizing for censoring the game and promising they restored it back to normal then I won't give a flying fudge.
>>
>Does it have a table of contents?
Yes
>Can you just read the section that you need at that particular moment?
yes

What is the problem?

on top of that

>142
>Big
Hope you're joking OP. By the looks of it you probably think R.L. Stein books are considered heavy literature.

What is it about this incredible game that attracts so much shitposting?
>>
>>319592129
Well i just looked at the manual like 3 or 4 times for no more than 2 to 5 minutes and the rest i learned because the game explained it to me or got the hang of it by playing so it is really there for people who doesn't even bother to experiment or check the menus of the game.
>>
>>319595228
Are you fucking retarded? She's obviously talking about in context to the size of most video game manuals, and no cherry picking something like Homeworld won't prove her wrong.
>>
>game comes out with in depth tutorials that take hours to complete
>/v/ endlessly bitches about hand holding and how boring it is
>game comes out without a ton of tutorials and just lets players loose into the wild
>/v/ bitches endlessly about the lack of explanation and how nothing makes any sense

You faggots will never be happy
>>
>>319595474
>she
Here's your (You)
Go back to whatever shitty forum you came from.
>>
>>319595884
Yeah you would resort to screaming bait nonsense after getting proved wrong. Fucking moron.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.