[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Cause "Coz" or "Cuz"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg_t=1448985942.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1448985942.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Just Cause

"Coz" or "Cuz"?
>>
JUST
>>
bump this is important
>>
>>319591436

caws
>>
>>319591436
Coors
>>
cows
>>
>>319591436
Coz
>>
cause
It's kôz
>>
>>319591436
Either he as a Just Cause and his actions are vindicated or he's doing it Just Cause he can.

I really don't know which they were going for.
>>
Why does the map feel so empty compared to the one in the previous game? I thought they said this map was gonna be even more packed with shit to blow up but the largest island is almost entirely empty.
>>
>>319591436
It's "Cawes"

You fucking inbred
>>
>>319592861
Both. The devs have confirmed it so many times already.
>>
>>319592861
First one.

If it was the latter it would be titled "Just 'Cause"
>>
Ah Coz, or some say COUZIN, LET US GO BOWLING
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12 KB, 266x190
just caws
>>
>>319592940
Yeah, I'm disappointed by that too. There are only like 3 naval ports and 2 airbases through and through. I think it's mainly because they split the map into these regions and each region has about 4-5 settlement/bases to liberate. Problem is that some of the regions are fuckhuge but still have the same amount of settlements/bases to liberate anyway.

All in all, maybe the exact number of places to liberate is about the same but I haven't been playing it enough to explore all of it yet.
>>
Take that, you pipeline jerks!
>>
>>319593496
I miss the pipelines
>>
>>319593496

My face lit up when I seen that achievement

>>319593392
Mate, there was over 300 settlements in Jean Claude 2, but 120 (?) in JC3.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.