[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, this game rules. Why aren't you niggers playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Holy fuck, this game rules. Why aren't you niggers playing this shit on PC? It's amazing.
>>
Looks boring as fuck.
>>
I don't play multiplayer-only games.
>>
>>319590053
I bought it once already for Pee Ese 4 .
>>
ok northernlion
>>
its 20 bucks and it will be dead when I can buy it.
I got a life,job and priorities if I buy every flavor of the game I would have to sacrificed actual fun stuff like traveling,hardware,drinking with friends.
>>
Because I have no friends to play it with and I think $20 is a bit steep for a fucking twin-stick shooter where I'll spend most of my time getting killed by idiot teammates.
>>
Couch coop is enjoyable.
>>
>>319590452
Look at this guy he think he's so cool having a shitty life
>>
I wanna get it because it costs only 40 br bucks but i m afraid of having progress behind a paywall since apparently all the better guns are dlc, the deluxe version costs 120 fuck that, i need to eat.
>>
>>319590053
I'm trying to play it but Steam goes down for maintenance every 5 min and disconnects me.
>>
>>319590053
I actually wanted this since it came out on PS4 since I love Starship Troopers.

That massive page full of DLC put me off though.
>>
>>319590343
>I got a life,job and priorities

whats it like?
>>
>>319591378
>shitposting
>shilling
>going out with the mods
>>
>>319590053
Because I already played the shit out of it on the PS4 an year ago.

And as you can see from this thread, 20$ is too much for SteamKiddies. It's out of the question to pay any more than 10$ to support the dev. Even if the game lasts them 40 hours, 20$ is too much

You can't expect a game at 1/3 full price to sell anything on steam unless it's on a 90% discount at 1.99$

>>319590159
It really isn't though. Unless you have no friendds to play with. One of the best co-op games out there, none do friendly-fire as well as this one.
>>
File: 1388759874504.jpg (204 KB, 820x975) Image search: [Google]
1388759874504.jpg
204 KB, 820x975
>>319591367
>>319591212
The only broken dlc stuff I've seen is probably the laser rifle, the drones if you are soloing, and maybe the air strikes if you can use them properly. Most of it is like all that shitty Magika dlc, cosmetic armor and novelty/super situational weapons, or just alts of stuff you can unlock later on.
>>
>>319592194
Can you really blame their logic?

>Don't buy a game they might enjoy because of the price
>Steam sales gut the price a few months later because of poor sale performance

It's a proven system. Cheaper games, developers get more money because the sales fucking explode (fat cats on steam who buy games they don't even play during sales like autists)
>>
>>319592194
Considering there's going to be a steam sale in ~2 weeks, I don't see why people should be rushing out to buy this now
>>
>>319591378
Boring.
>>
Tried it just now actually, looks okay, plays okay, but just isn't for me. Doesn't 'click'. Refunded it.
>>
>>319590053
It's hard to get a concerted effort to play the same game with some of my friends, especially 3 others at the same time. Plus the game really doesn't look like my kind of thing. I really didn't like Magicka
>>
File: Forgive.jpg (82 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
Forgive.jpg
82 KB, 493x750
>>319592370
>>319592470
Exactly. I don't blame the Steam method. But then I'm also not surprised when PC games get delayed from weeks to years and most ports are shitty.

Aside from the easy to point out stuff like Batman or Asscreed (where they literally wrote not to give a shit about optimization), there's also "smaller" stuff like physics/sound not working properly in Fallout4 above 60FPS, or mouse sensitivity changing with higher FPS's in the latest CoD. It's clear a lot of devs just don't give a shit.

And that's because of piracy and Steam sales barely giving them profit compared to console sales. Even if Helldivers didn't sell only 1/20 on Steam relative to the PS4 version, even if it would sell the same ammount over an year's period, the profit would be much much lower since every PS4 copy is guaranteed to sell for 20$, while most Helldiver Steam sells will be made at 50%, 75%, 90% discounts. 5 Steam helldivers sales have the same value as 1 PS4 sale, if not less over the long run.

Yes it's good for costumers to get a game for cheap, but then you also get ignored or run into shitty optimization problems that shouldn't exist in the first place. Those who pay the most get the most attention.
>>
>>319592194
your face when this game was on maximum sale 16$ in ps store... and it's almost a year out. there will not be helldivers on beggars steam sale anytime soon :3
>>
>>319590053
fuck off shill
>>
>>319590343
> i don't have time for gaems
> i do have time to talk about them instead on a game focused board.
>>
>>319592340
Some of the reviews on steam page says you can only use ONE GUN each class if you do not have the deluxe edition, you are basically paying for a demo.
>>
File: literalegg.jpg (19 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
literalegg.jpg
19 KB, 426x240
>>319590268
What? OP didn't call the anons "goddamn savages" and "human pieces of garbage" for trying to have fun instead of just completing the objectives
he should have, though. it's true
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.