[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which to get, Mad Max or Just Cause 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Which to get, Mad Max or Just Cause 3?
>>
neither
>>
>>319589381
none
>>
Speaking of shitting squenix releases, how's Hitman?
>>
Rage.
>>
Mad Max if you like the IP and Bamham-style combat

Just Cause 3 if you want cheesy action movie story and comfy wingsuit flying
>>
File: 364636545.jpg (63 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
364636545.jpg
63 KB, 1000x666
>>319589381
Mad Max
>>
mad max is good for about 20 hours
shit story though, everything else is repetitive but fun
how much do you like grinding?
>>
>>319589381
Mad Max is fun.
Totally worth it if you can get it on sale.
>>
>>319589381
Don't bother with mad max. It is not going to be what you want out of a mad max game
>>
>>319589381
Don't get mad max for more than 10 bucks. I fell to the shills when it released and bought it for 20 bucks on cdkeys. Not worth it honestly. It's extremely unoriginal, repetitive, and lacks any form of verticality like other open world games. Also wait until just cause 3 drops some in price. It's too much for what the game offers. If you must buy jc3 now go to a cd site like g2a or cdkeys and get it for 30$. If you do decide on mad max enjoy doing the same 3 activities copy and pasted across the map.
>>
>>319593330
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread
>>
>mad max 3

made by the A-team (swedish supreme), runs like a dream.

>just cause 3

made by the B-team (american, surprise), runs like ass.
>>
>>319596228
How so? The car combat was best in awhile and clearing bases was fun. Lacks content but it felt like mad max to me.
>>
>>319589381
Both are shit. Get something else.
>>
>>319589381
Mad Max is fun but there isn't enough car combat and in a Mad Max game that is some bullshit.

Just Cause has very few story missions and most of the gameplay is just taking over bases.
>>
Both games feel somewhat repetitive after awhile, however I feel like Mad Max had more substantial content between the two.
>>
>>319596382
Fuck you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.