[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just picked this up on ps4. What is /v/s thoughts, opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 151192-Rogue_Galaxy_(USA)-2.jpg (132 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
151192-Rogue_Galaxy_(USA)-2.jpg
132 KB, 300x424
Just picked this up on ps4. What is /v/s thoughts, opinions?
>>
>>319589310
Thoughts/Opinions on what?

You purchased something? ok

The game? It's fantastic.
>>
>>319590829
Pretty much this OP. Best team and team attacks?
>>
Im waiting on dark cloud 2 to buy a ps2 game remake, is this better?
>>
Darude: the game
>>
>>319589310
Way too kiddy
>>
>>319591039

DC2 is better.
>>
>>319589310
play it yourself and form your own opinions faggot
>>
>>319591321
crap lol gues I'll wait thanks anon
>>
>>319590961
team is whoever you want. Be warned that the dungeons are long and there are many stints where you will have to use specific parties for an entire dungeon so you won't ever not use someone at some point.

That being said Jaster, bow slut and steve are best

Also the Gladius Towers are the worst fucking segment in the entire game, and this is after they made it more bearable in the US version (before you would have to find randomly placed keys like in dark cloud to move ahead)
>>
>>319589310
You cant shoot while jumping and the battle system devolves into spamming AoE attacks and skipping the cinematically with no semblance of strategy
>>
i remember the humor being lame
>>
>>319589310

I haven't played it before and am currently on Chapter 4. >>319591998 is spot on.

But I'm enjoying it, though. I like the Revelation system and the weapon fusion stuff.
>>
Fucking awful game. Wasted potential.
>>
>>319591967
There's a character named Steve?
>Hey, I'm Jaster, this is Styx, Cloud, Adol.
>How's that guy there?
>Oh that's Steve, nobody likes him.
>>
It's a generic game. Not awful, not great. It's also a bit of a Star Wars ripoff.
>>
>>319589310
Best jrpg on ps2
>>
>>319591998

So fucking this. I wanted to like this game, but when I realized that normal combat wasn't viable, I dropped it.
>>
It's boring and devoid of anything worthwhile aside from the factory minigame.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.