[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at me while you die, Batman... LOOK AT ME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Under the Red Hood.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Under the Red Hood.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Look at me while you die, Batman...

LOOK
AT
ME!
>>
>>319580951
>that feeling when the PC version was never actually fixed

Why is this allowed
>>
>>319581850
It wasn't meant to be.

Literally all 3 rocksteady Bat games have been built from the ground up for Consoles and as a result have all performed poorly on PC.

Origins is the only arkham game optimized first and foremost for PC and yet you guys tore it a new asshole.
>>
>>319581850
>tfw I played the PC version just fine at max settings
>beat the game
>than returned it completely

>you're still crying about it like a bitch

Upgrade, faggot.
>>
>>319582081
I had literally no issues with Asylum or City, though. Also nothing about that makes any sense. Current consoles are just underpowered PC's with proprietary software.
>>
>>319582165
Did they ever fix the 30fps lock?
>>
>>319581850
I have a gtx 960 and it was legitamately fixed. I have ten hours in the game running at 40-60 FPS and I actually like it a lot. The only thing is you cant go higher than low textures (2GB card) because of the awful VRAM optimization or it will stutter like a bitch and be unplayable. So it is fixed, if you just want to play it and have low texture standards.
>>
>spends the whole game antagonizing you, built up as though he could rival Batman's combat abilities but also uses firearms freely
>his boss fight is just him sniping at you
How very disappointing. AC and AO actually had some decent boss fights, and AK just shit all over that in favor of LOLBATMOBILE.
>>
>>319582165
>works fine on my machine ;)

That's all well and good but it's still a shit tier port. I can run TW3 on mostly Ultra with a solid 60. There is no reason Bamham should be running worse.
>>
>>319582334
Asylum was built from the ground up for Consoles.
It had a big delay before being put on PC and when it did was poorly optimized for mouse/keyboard controls.
City was basically the same but with no delay... or was there one? I don't remember.

Then there's this game which effectively seals the deal.
>>
>>319582437
None of the game has good boss fights. The combat is so fucking awful it can not have a good boss fight in any way unless the character has some super power.
>>
>>319580951
So was the story actually good? Was Arkham Knight a good villain?
>>
>>319582394
>>319582509
Hello, same person here. I have Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight runs at a higher frame rate. No settings impact performance other than textures. Maybe you need the updates. Other than the first major one there was one after that.
>>
>>319582437
>AC had good boss fights
Freeze was literally the only above meh one.

City as a whole was pretty lame. Good fanservice to the die hard fans, but so little substanance to back it up. Each sidequest was hyper shallow, and the main game was also a big step down from the first.
>>
>>319582394
>it was legitamately fixed
Even Rocksteady admitted they couldn't fix. Run for some, not for others...broken beyond repair.
>>
>>319582583
no, none of them have a good story.
>>
>>319582394
I guess I'll give it another shot then. I hadn't actually re downloaded it yet for various reasons (internet bandwidth cap) because I heard it re released and was barely improved. My graphics card has 4gb of vram so maybe it'll be fine now.
>>
>>319580951
Complete edition when?

Is the DLC still on going? Anything good?
>>
Is this game good enough to warrant playing the other two?
>>
>>319582787
Final DLC is this month. There is actually a lot, I mean a lot, of content in the DLC in form of challenges so if you like that its a fucking candyland but the story packs are literally an hour or less than an hour each. Some are thirty minutes, they dont have satisfying stories either. Still good because of the characters you get to play as but dont go out of your way for it. I bought mine from cdkeys for $20 with the season pass and that was a really good deal for me.
>>
>>319582369
They did and it broke my game because I had it unlocked in the .ini or something.

I fixed it and now the game runs flawlessly maxed out at 1920x1080 on my 970 and i5 2500k

It's the best Arkham game and I have over 60 hrs in it, gonna do another playthrough soon on hardest difficulty NG+
>>
>>319582925
The only good one is Arkham Asylum
>>
>>319582925
The other two are good enough to warrant playing the other two. Mostly Asylum which is legitimately excellent. I can't speak to the quality of AK since I've barely played it because lol shit tier pc port.
>>
>>319582653
What are your specs out of curiosity?
>>
File: Batmobile - Batman Arkham Knight.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Batmobile - Batman Arkham Knight.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1200
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THAT THING DOES TO CARS?!?!?!
>>
>>319583316
gtx 960, fx 8350, 8gb of ram.
>>
File: batman-ign.jpg (260 KB, 640x916) Image search: [Google]
batman-ign.jpg
260 KB, 640x916
>>319583008
>>319582787
I fully expect them to release a GOTY edition with all DLC content included like they did with Asylum and City, even though I doubt this is going to win GOTY anywhere.
>>
File: 91lBwgcrJ-L._SL1500_[1].jpg (421 KB, 1065x1500) Image search: [Google]
91lBwgcrJ-L._SL1500_[1].jpg
421 KB, 1065x1500
>>319583815
Reminder that fucking Dead Island got a GOTY edition
>>
>>319582437
I was hoping he'd be a reoccurring boss fight where it'd be like a Stalker vs. Stalker battle. Maybe he uses some tech wizardry to disable your detective vision and then you chase each other around an area trying to get the jump on the other.

I was actually hyped as fuck for something like this in that one part where you're lowering a bridge to the third island and he leads a bunch of guys into the control room with you in the ceiling. You do the predator takedown and you can see all the mooks panicking and firing wildly in slow-motion as you move from person to person busting their heads, but he just stands calmly in the middle watching your every move.

But then he went full whiny faggot mode and had a boring sniper battle. Then he disappeared from the game.
>>
>>319584121
>Then he disappeared from the game.
Yeah what the Fuck was that about?
He just up and leaves and for the last 4th of the game he's just not there with the exception of one minor cameo
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.