[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems SD3 has had a patch after all these years that isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Seiken_Densetsu_3_Front_Cover.jpg (51 KB, 250x421) Image search: [Google]
Seiken_Densetsu_3_Front_Cover.jpg
51 KB, 250x421
It seems SD3 has had a patch after all these years that isn't a translation. It claims to fix many of the games issues such as agility, shields. Has anyone played with this yet? Does it work and add to the game play? Theres a few versions but I really don't care about the balances the author wants to add, so I'm looking at just the fix version. Is it awsum to play a team of characters that had previously broken shit such as shields?
>>
>>319580054
Derp. The patch: http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/5567-seiken-densetsu-3-hardtype/
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
File: 02.jpg (358 KB, 900x1259) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
358 KB, 900x1259
>>319581294
For what its worth: Most SD3 ROMs seem to be fucked. The most common one floating around has sprite issues for Angela. Get the nointro version of the original ROM, then run the translation patch, and then this new one on top if it. It all works together.

I want to start a new game specifically aimed at some of the things previously broken like agility built characters, Duran with shields etc.
>>
>>319582318
I played the game like 10 years ago with a prepatched english rom, I don't know if it was fucked, thanks, I will for it.
>>
>>319582715
*I will look for the one you mentioned.
>>
Is there really no interest in this? SD3 is a fantastic and classic game. How can huge bug fixes not be worth talking about? Did I miss the train when this came out or something?
>>
Who /Duran, Angela&Hawk/ here?
>>
File: 1446407353171.jpg (54 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1446407353171.jpg
54 KB, 500x486
a patch 15 years after the translation was finished, at at least 5-6 years since I personally played the game to death?

SD3 is one of my favorite games of all time but even I can't be assed to care
>>
File: 36.png (146 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
36.png
146 KB, 1280x800
>>319584459
To me its wonderful that someone all these years later decided to fix what even they had trouble with. I remember reading that the game was plagued with issues to even the devs in the first place. So for someone to now just edit a ROM and fix issues even a team of people had trouble with, is pretty neat.
>>
>>319584196
Duran,Kevin(Cheat), Angela
>>
Am I missing something? I read through the notes for the fix only patch and there were hardly enough problems to care about. Mainly just evasion being bugged and shields.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.