[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Normal mode too easy >Hard mode too hard FUCKING DAMN IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Th10cover.jpg (572 KB, 1470x1444) Image search: [Google]
Th10cover.jpg
572 KB, 1470x1444
>Normal mode too easy
>Hard mode too hard
FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>having trouble with MoF
It's like the easiest Windows tied with IN
>>
>>319577338
>implying
I take it you haven't played PCB.
>>
>>319576429
MoF Hard isnt that hard , the only big spike of the game is the stage 4.
Also, what shottype are you using?
I managed to beat MoF Hard with Marisa C
>>
>>319578193
It's really stage 4 and Sanae I'm having the most problems with, which causes me to go into stage 6 with not as much resources as I should have.

Stage 4 as a whole is really fun but goddamn is it hard. Aya doesn't let up much either. Then there's Sanae whose spellcards are all bullshit.

ALL OF THEM ARE BULLSHIT
>>
>>319576429
This is me with RTS.
>Easy mode is cakewalk, AI is pants on head retarded
>Bump up to normal
>Struggle with constant guerilla attacks from AI, can't turtle enough, can't skirmish enough, give up.
I probably just suck at RTS though.
>>
>>319578619
>I probably just suck at RTS though.
try mobas instead. just make sure you don't say anything hurtful or play in any non approved fashion or youll get banned.
>>
>>319578603
I recommend you use Marisa, if you are using Reimu, her bomb is smaller than Reimu, but it takes more time to dissapear and you can kill anything with invincibility, and watch out if you dont know deathbombing
And what is your current shot type right now?
>>
>>319578619
>I probably just suck at RTS though.
Too many RTS games focus on heavy micro-management and twitch reaction times and obviously AI is better at both compared to absolute beginners. If you don't care about playing popular RTS games against other players I'd suggest Sins of a Solar Empire for single player. It's a lot slower paced compared to most games in the genre and microing doesn't play such a huge part of it. RUSE used to be good, beginner friendly multiplayer RTS with practically no micro whatsoever, but it's dead nowadays and while Wargame is also slow paced it's got a learning curve of a brick wall.

Or just play TBS games to get your strategy kicks.
>>
>>319579380
Oh right, I forgot to mention that I'm a ReimuA user. I've been using her to kinda ease into Hard mode but I'm seriously considering using the Marisa shottype that had rockets (C, I think), if only because I got her killed so many goddamn times by green slug and purple snek that it's gotten tiresome.

And yeah, I do know about deathbombing. Who'd try playing Hard mode without knowing about it?
>>
>>319579895
Marisa A isnt that good, i dare you use C, and check if Marisa B doesnt have the glitch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.