[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Written by Anthony Burch >Is good How the fuck do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>Written by Anthony Burch
>Is good

How the fuck do you explain this?
>>
>>319576325
he wrote all of like 3 parts IIRC, and they were background shit like "My gay brother is getting married!" "that's so great!"
>>
He wrote small sections in three of the episodes. He wasn't even attached for the first two.

He wrote some Jack stuff throughout some of the episodes and the guard captain conversation when you first get to Helios.
>>
>>319576325
He wrote the worst parts of the game and were fortunately very few.
>>
File: memelands.jpg (818 KB, 1776x1392) Image search: [Google]
memelands.jpg
818 KB, 1776x1392
>>319577432
Did he do mostly of Pre-Sequel as well? I seriously can't take out of my head how fucked up this character was.
>>
>>319576325
Btw, the soundtrack for this game is really fucking good.
>>
>>319577667
Jesus Christ, how mad can one guy be?
>>
>>319576325
but it's a telltale game which immediately means it's not good

try harder next time on your trolling attempt :^)
>>
>literally
>LITERALLY
>wrote the part where two corporate goons of a decidedly evil corporation called their fucking superior out on "casual misogyny" and then discussed how their brother or whatever was getting fucked in the ass
>also wrote the scene where DURING A FIGHT a character discusses her gay relationship a bloo bloo
>>
>>319577805
>Jesus Christ, how mad can one guy be?

when your entire life is the laughingstock of /v/, which is in turn a laughingstock itself, you tend to get a bit butthurped
>>
SUDDENLY IM HIP
>>
>>319577667
Hahahahaha - was all that really in-game? That is the most childish response to criticism I've ever seen.
>>
File: Cancer4.jpg (56 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
Cancer4.jpg
56 KB, 720x390
Fuck you and your interactive DVDs.
>>
>>319577667
What's with the Xs over 2 of the characters?
>>
>>319576325
>Is good
Haha, you got me there anon
>>
>>319576325
Even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn.
>>
>>319576325
so does the main character get keked??
>>
>>is good
>>
>>319577959
This is what Burch must live for. Like how much of a closet queer can one man fucking be?
>>
>>319577667
I don't know if I can ever forgive Burch for getting English Mr. Satan to say "friendzoned."
>>
>>319578157
all of those are in game, in fact they are all in the very firt new character you meet, its in all the missions she gives you, it makes the beginning of the game a pain.

>>319578198
they are shit for solo runs and aren't fun at all to play. The other characters are much better and solo/party runs are much better when you have then around.

My personal "best character" list is:

Doppelganger
Baroness
Wilhelm
Nisha
Clap-Trap
Athena
>>
>>319578730
you can't, since he also says the lines below that.
>>
>>319578669
Dude was letting other men fuck his wife, and not because he's a kekold and derives sexual pleasure from it, but because he's a kek and thought it was progressive. Can't think of anything lower than that.
>>
>>319578185
>our beloved /b/.
Maybe you should go there.
>>
>>319578185
>interactive DVDs
>only available digitally

Go fuck yourself
>>
Didn't he only do like 3 small parts?

One of them is obvious when the guards discuss "Misogyny in the work place" and Gay Marriage.

They probably had a no meme policy too. I didn't see a single one save for "See You Space Cowboy."

Game was fucking great by the way.
>>
>>319579180
>letting
dude he was basically forcing her into doing it, she didn't want to
I feel bad for her, she deserved better.
>>
>>319578669
Burch is not queer. He tried to be bisexual because black dudes (his wife tweeted she was addicted to them) were fucking his wife non stop and he was lonely. He backed out because he was disgusted. Spun it to men being creepy rapists and how he understands how women feel or some such nonsense.

Burch brought all this on himself. Made it so his real life was an NTR hentai.
>>
File: heartbreak.jpg (110 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak.jpg
110 KB, 500x341
>>319579180
She left him and took his Wii U with her. That's literally as low as it can get for him. The only thing left for him to do is eat a bullet.
>>
>>319576325
>Telltale
>good
What.
>>
>>319580402
I know but it actually quite good. It is better if you are a fan of borderlands tough since a lot of stuff that creates the plot of this game is directly related to the previous games.
>>
>>319578786
>athena
>shit for solo he says

nigga, do you elemental?
>>
File: 1385528000527.gif (3 MB, 381x359) Image search: [Google]
1385528000527.gif
3 MB, 381x359
>>319578786

>Athena
>not a solo character
>>
>>319582638
What the fuck is wrong with her face? Did she get burned or something?
>>
>>319582058
>>319582638
I am using her elemental build, its decent but the other character are much better in my opinion, playing athena is simply not fun, i dropped her after lvl 24 and restarted the game as Doppelganger, it was fucking awesome, now i'm True Vault Hunter mode and doing a separate campaign for baroness.
>>
>>319578185
>/b/
die
>>
>>319578786
>Athena
>shit for solo runs

What the hell? I did her melee tree and once you get a good frost weapon, I think I used the Fridgia SMG, she was fun as fuck. Especially after you unlock the last ability in the tree where you get to dash from a million miles away.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.