[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree it's about time we gave Mario some new friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Do you agree it's about time we gave Mario some new friends, or is Rosalina officially enough?
>>
chill out g
they add new characters in every mainline 3D mario
just sit tight for the wii u one
>>
File: Green_Koopa_New.png (1 MB, 1976x2048) Image search: [Google]
Green_Koopa_New.png
1 MB, 1976x2048
I'm interested in Ninty making one of the "enemy" characters as a permanent good guy to hang around with the cast.

A Goomba, Koopa, or Boo as a regular part of the supporting cast would be neat, sort of like Captain Toad.
>>
>>319574421
Would they wilfully participate in the genocide of their own kind?
>>
>>319574543
Tell that to Koopa the Quick or any of the other Paper Mario partners
>>
>>319574823
>implying that Koopa the Quick wasn't racing in the first place to free his fellow Koopas from the tyranny of the Mushroom Kingdom
>>
>>319575158
>tyranny
If Goombas, Koopas, and Boos want nothing to do with Bowser's Kingdom, then I'd say it's still the better choice
>>
i wonder is yoshi's tongue tastes like egg haha
>>
>>319574421
Probably what I liked most about Paper Mario. Something about bad characters being good just comes off as a favorite contrast of mine.
>>
>Tongues are touching
Lewd.
>>
Still waiting on Wart and/or Tatanga return
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.