[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this for PS4 what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Chivalry.jpg (169 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry.jpg
169 KB, 613x331
I just bought this for PS4 what should I expect?
>>
Horrible frame-drops.
>>
File: frozen.gif (2 MB, 354x356) Image search: [Google]
frozen.gif
2 MB, 354x356
>>319569947
>buying the console version of chivalry
>>
>>319569980
Its constant 60 tho
>>
>>319570063
But anon, I don't own a gaming PC.
>>
>>319569947
If it's anything like the PC version then one of the most god awful communities ever in a video game. Enjoy having someone shout what you did was cheap whenever you kill them even if your eyes were closed and you were mashing your tight virgin butthole all over the controller.
>>
>>319570232
then I guess you'll enjoy it but anyone who has played the PC version will think its barebones as fuck
>>
>not getting the superior PS3 version
http://youtu.be/A3KTE0wGVYg
>>
>>319570063
From what I hear the console version is probably the superior one since everytime people talk about the PC one they're complaining about some sort of glitch that lets them full swing if they trick the mouse somehow. I can't remember the full explanation but I doubt you can pull that same shit off with a controller.
>>
>>319571337
eh, that glitch isn't as wide spread to make you go to the console version though, which does have framerate drops
>>
>>319569947
>PS4

fucking whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
OP here, just got through training. Sounds like as long as I never play the superior PC version, I'll be able to enjoy myself. Seems like a simple concept so far. If the thread is still going, I'll report back after hitting multiplayer.
>>
File: sensible chuckle 2.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle 2.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>first person melee with a controller
>>
>>319569947
Dissapointment.
>>
>>319571796
The slow imprecise movement of analog sticks would actually make it more realistic to how real melee combat works. You can't just spin 1000000000000000000009430540 degrees in the blink of an eye like you can with a mouse.
>>
>>319572141
the game isn't about realism

the lack of speed and precision drastically lowers the skill ceiling and turns the game into button mashing
>>
>>319572753
>the game isn't about realism

Yes it is.
>>
>>319569947
not this much fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gfPFSht7M
>>
I actually kind of enjoy the low skill level, it makes the game relatively casual so I can have fun[/spoiler and laugh my ass off for a while, then move on to something else.
>>
I was thinking about getting it on PS4 as well, waiting for OP to report back.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.