[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an option to use the original audio in this game instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ffxVITA.jpg (60 KB, 425x542) Image search: [Google]
ffxVITA.jpg
60 KB, 425x542
Is there an option to use the original audio in this game instead of the remastered version?

I refuse to ruin my view of the ost with new versions of the old songs.
>>
>>319564551
PS3/Vita versions only have the new audio.
I've heard the PS4 version has both new and old audio.

Besides maybe 2 songs, the new audio is much better than the old stuff
>>
>>319564551
Only the PS4 version allows you to switch between them.

>>319564789
I agree for the most part
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA_89fpH3nU
>>
I want to mod my PS3 files to put the old audio back in. Oh well.
Also, I didn't realize the Vita had X2 as download only. That's pretty shameful.
>>
File: 1422397387906.png (14 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1422397387906.png
14 KB, 800x700
I bought this recently for PS4 and I was just wondering, when does the overworld open up? I just got off the ship after fighting Sin and that jellyfish boss and I'm getting a little tired of having only tiny Kingdom Hearts-like areas to walk around.
>>
>>319565238

About 2 hours from the end of the game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eL7DUlUB_E
>>
PS4 onry.

Got a neat little calendar with the Limited Edition too. Truly it is the definitive version.
>>
>>319565160
>Also, I didn't realize the Vita had X2 as download only. That's pretty shameful.
>Not going digital only with PSV
you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>319565476

Why would you go digital only with those memory cards?
>>
>>319565160
>I didn't realize the Vita had X2 as download only. That's pretty shameful.

To be fair I don't think that was Square-Enix's fault. I think that's just an issue with Vita games. Hotline Miami did the same thing in Japan on Ps4 and vita.
>>
>>319565238
Calm lands I think. It's been a while.

>>319565525
Not sure about hotline Miami, but Vita carts are only made in 4GB versions, and FFX and FFX-2 are each 3 GB.
Carts cost a crapload more than a disk to manufacture on top of Vita releases being cheaper than home console, so they just put in one.
>>
>>319565992

Really? You buy FFX+X2 and there's a 4GB Vita memory card in there?
>>
>>319564789
I regret buying the ps3 version now.
>>
>>319566535
No you stupid nigger, a Vita Cart can only had 3 GB.
>>
>>319566535
>>319567286
Fuck I meant 4, but the game doesn't come with a Memory Card.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.