[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the scariest game you ever played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fatal_frame.jpg (151 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
fatal_frame.jpg
151 KB, 900x750
What's the scariest game you ever played?
>>
reality
>>
The first Blair Witch Project when I was a kid.
>>
SS2

Nothing I've played before or since that has scared me as much as SS2.
>>
>>319562297
Fatal Frame 4. Having no face is scary. I can relate to that. I'm a neet and have no friends. So it's like I already have no face.
>>
I don't play scary games because it's scary
>>
Thieves, System Shock 2, STALKERs. Mostly because they're not fully horror games, but just action adventure shooters with amazing atmosphere and immersion
>>
Scratches. Never thought a point-and-click can be that scary. Props to the 5/5 soundtrack though
>>
File: 1449281462010.jpg (568 KB, 1300x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449281462010.jpg
568 KB, 1300x2000
>>319562297
The first Fatal Frame, but i was like 13 at the time, and i just couldn't handle the fact that you could feel the girls heartbeat on your gamepad.

Whenever my brother, (who owned the ps2) wasn't home i turned on the console to play Fatal Frame but i always turned it off after 20 minutes because it was too spooky.
>>
File: aooni.jpg (12 KB, 542x380) Image search: [Google]
aooni.jpg
12 KB, 542x380
Pic related (click at your own risk)
>>
As much unrelated as this question is
Can anyone tell me how these "if you decide to do X, turn to page 72, if not turn to page 57" books are called?
>>
>>319563325
Japs are scared of the dumbest shit I swear
>>
>>319563419
Choose your own adventure books
>>
Space Engine
>>
>>319563519
T.Hanks man
>>
>>319563314
Source?
>>
Resident evil 3. I just can't do games that have enemies that never stop chasing you and can't be killed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.