[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason Microsoft hasn't released an Xbox One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 360_Wireless_Headset.png (1 MB, 1325x883) Image search: [Google]
360_Wireless_Headset.png
1 MB, 1325x883
Is there a reason Microsoft hasn't released an Xbox One equivalent to this yet? I mean we're like 2 years into the console and there hasn't even been a hint of anything. I heard rumors of some sort of exclusive deal with Turtle Beach or Astro Gaming for headsets and they won't make one for that reason.

Anyone got any info? Google has yielded nothing.
>>
>>319562147

>implying I want to communicate with 12 year olds

Nope.
>>
>>319562147
Every time I see that I think of a Kid shit talking on cod mw2 on xbox 360 with a halo avatar and Xx420MikeHuntxX Gamer tag with his mom yelling in the background. Good Times
>>
File: takbir.png (75 KB, 181x238) Image search: [Google]
takbir.png
75 KB, 181x238
>>319562610

It's ok if your crippling social anxiety won't allow you to communicate to anonymous people in the internet. I'm not judging you.

>>319563015

Every time I see my old one I get pissed off I'm carrying around a controller when I get up to make a drink or something on XBL. Not to mention the vanilla ones MS makes are dogshit and I've gone through about 5 already because the build quality is shit.
>>
I really don't understand why there isn't more of a demand for this peripheral. The only place I can't find anyone talking about it is on Reddit, but fuck that place.
>>
File: hjK71.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hjK71.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>>319562147
These was b& because they made everyone mad. Kids that had them had to get therapy, and it is also the leading cause of ass cancer in adults.
>>
Its because the xbox one is a dead console and a money pit.
>>
>>319562147
i wish they made a pure wireless mic like this.
Since my fightstick doesn't have a port for a headset i have to use two accounts just so i can talk to friends while we play KI
>>
>>319562610
>>319563015
>>319565841
>>319565916

>cancer

Great posts.

>>319566063

That sucks. I'm not even sure if the Bone supports Bluetooth, aren't the controllers WiFi Direct or something? I should be easy as shit to release a cheap wireless mic. I don't want a $300 dollar headset, I don't have roommates and own a surround sound system.
>>
>>319562147
Why would you care about the xbone? You don't own one do you?
>>
>>319562147
Cause this thing fucking sucked.

Crushed your ear and disconnected every 2 seconds
>>
>>319567708

>salty PCfat or Sonygger

This is why everyone hates you.

>>319567768

Mine worked fine for like 6 years, and they had the better more comfy design later.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.