[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix censorship and sjw? just add pic related to games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
How to fix censorship and sjw?
just add pic related to games, or make off by default and you just have go to options to turn it on.
>>
Just have every game come with a trigger warning.

>WARNING: This game contains scenes that may trigger fake PTSD if you're an attention whoring drama queen.
>>
They would still continue to bitch regardless because it takes attention away from them.
>>
File: TEEDUS.jpg (213 KB, 600x654) Image search: [Google]
TEEDUS.jpg
213 KB, 600x654
>>319552642
>Clicking yes closes the game
>>
>>319552642
Which game?
>>
>>319553002
its on CoD MW
>>
>>319553045
Which one?
>>
>>319553104
MW2, the NO RUSSIAN mission
>>
>>319552642
Considering that SJWs are a widespread and vocal part of the current culture you can't just remove them from games, or minimize their influence. They see it as their duty to control and censor every aspect of society, from music, to classrooms, to churches, to games, to movies and tv shows, to bus advertisements. The only way is to completely abolish political correctness and all the ideas that are related to it. But considering something like 40% of American youth right now has no problem with censorship for things they disagree with the problem will only continue to get worse not better as time goes on.
>>
>>319552819
"This content may trigger you". That's it. People can decide for themselves whether or not they are likely to be triggered by whatever is behind that dubious, nebulous warning.
>>
>>319553179
I supposed it.
>>
>>319553104
The one where you play a terrorist attack and shoot yo an airport full of civilians. I wanna say 3?
>>
>>319553184
The 100% effective always works solution is to develop your own games the way you think they should be and not give a fuck about them.
>>
But ESRB ratings already do that.
>>
>>319553253
for example SFV, turn the filter ON, no buttslap. Turn it off delicious buttslaps
>>
File: pt.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pt.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
How can they get away with doing this?
>>
>>319552924
>DOAX3 west version.
>>
>>319552902
This.

It's pointless because they would complain.
They don't complain because they don't like it OP. They complain because they don't like it and think it's harmful for everyone and everyone should be "protected".

It's the 2015 equivalent of the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" hysteria but this time the "children" are the entire society.
>>
>>319552642
>"This game may contain images and ideas that may be offensive to some. No real individuals or animals were harmed in the making of this game. The ideas expressed in this work are entirely fictitious, and in no way should be taken seriously."
Or, if the game is means to invoke feelings, the last line should be;
>"The ideas expressed in this work are entirely fictitious, and should be approached as a story in a universe where the ideas expressed are normal."

Problem solved, never any complaints again.
>>
UM...HELLO ITS CURRENT YEAR. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE THIS CONTENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I MEAN..COME ON ITS CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>319553992
That why I think it should be a switch like the "Turn Off Blood and Gore", a "Turn off Sexy" .
Games like xenoblade could have it making off switch like jp version with boob sliders and bikinis, that way truly appeal everyone
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>319554153
>>
>>319552819
they already do come with one, it's called the fucking ESRB

>>319552642
you are giving people way too much credit, the blame 100% belongs to the ESRB, PEGI and CERO, they give out undeserved mature ratings for anything remotely risque and game makers for whatever reason still believe it's 1994 and mostly children buy games in stores so games need to have Teen ratings maximum.
>>
>>319552642
we have to murder sjws with elite trojan viruses that overclock the cpu and start death camps
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.