[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
1 - Going back to Horror with moments of tension, and mix it evenly with action (Like in RE4... but with more horror)

2 - It has to be a REAL survival, with shortage of bullets and items. You have to carefully manage your arsenal

3 - Exploration... No more linear games. Give me a big map where I can walk looking for keys, treasures, money, new weapons, secrets... Like a 3D Metroidvania. (Well... Like the old Resident Evils)

4 - Puzzles. We want the puzzles back. But real puzzles that make you think for long minutes. Not basic shit.

5 - Plot. It's not thaaat important, but I'm really tired of cliches

What do you think anon?
>>
They already did all that in Revelaitions.
>>
>>319547309
Not really... It's a try, but still a mediocre game.
>>
>>319547217
I want to sniff that butt.
>>
>>319547217
Put lolis in it.
>>
>>319547217
You do realize you're just asking for more Code Veronica.
The only thing it doesn't have is a shortage of ammo.
>>
File: tfw fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
>>319547790
>>
Resident Evil is fucked, just bury it; it had a good run but it's just shit now.
>>
>>319548230
Code Veronica actually kind of does in the beginning of the game. If you're too ammo happy, you're going to have a hell of a time with the Tyrant fight. Once you play as Chris though, you're showered in ammo yeah.
>>
Make a RE game with only Jill, Rebecca and Claire

PROFIT
>>
>>319548230
>mfw play Code Veronica for the first time
>Still remember the thing about rotating objects to find things like passwords and shit from a program about videogames from argentina

Watching those guys playing Resident Evil and talking about secrets really made me get hype for those games
>>
We need more giant asses and titties
>>
Get Leon and Claire's original VAs. Enough with the anime actors.
>>
>>319547217
>1 - Going back to Horror with moments of tension, and mix it evenly with action (Like in RE4... but with more horror)
>Like in RE4...
You had one job and you already fucked it up in your first sentence. RE doesn't need more RE4 shit. That's Neo-Gamer normie scum Xbox Halo Wii PS3 generaiton flashy AAA Holywood Uncharted interactive Press X Michael Bay XPLOSHUNS for Jahsun dreck.
>>
1) we don't
2) we move on
>>
>>319547217
Make the asses bigger and better than before.

>classic Claire in RE:R2
So good.
>>
Whilst we're on topic, apart from Remakes is there actually a market for the isometric camera? I mean if they just started to create new games but in the spirit of 1-3 would people buy it?

I think the market has changed into casual fucks that don't want anything except the next COD because that's what kids grow up with today.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.