[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Siege? >inb4 Ubisoft trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
What does /v/ think of Siege?
>inb4 Ubisoft trash
>>
>>319545670
Brash Tbisoft
>>
It could be better. But there's nothing else quite like it around at the moment so i'm having fun with it.
That player update rate is hilariously low though.
>run behind wall
>die 2 seconds later
>>
It's got allot of bugs it needs worked out but its the best shooter to come out in a long time. Maybe wait for the first patch to drop but I recommend it.
>>
>>319545670

ruined the series. nothing like the originals, lacks everything the others had which made it good. has actually limited all the fucking choices ect.
>>
>>319547585
Your funposting or talking about a different game right? Feels more tactical then RS and the gunplay is funner then Vegas. Allot of gadgets with specific uses and all of them have counters.
>>
Is it out yet or still beta?
>>
>>319547783

I think he means that it's lost the hole RB6 vibe, like Rouge spear for example.

He is right about the choices, there was usually about 12 doors to enter into a building, but now we got 'muh ropes, muh windows' which no dumass would use and the door barricades that show the enemies feet... it's alright, but shouldn't have the RB6 title.
>>
File: simply eric.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
simply eric.webm
1 MB, 720x480
>>319547585
>ruined the series
>Forgetting about the watered down original game on the N64 and PS1 back in '99

>>319548649
>there was usually about 12 doors to enter into a building
This sounds like Siege and you're reinforcing it by saying windows offer even more entrances into a building. Plus you have to account for all the defenses, traps, murderholes, and walls when inside a building.
>>
>>319549723

But how much better would it be, to not chose from 4/5 spawn points, to chose 15 entries opposed to 6/7, what about embassy levels that are huge as fuck with all the elements of the OLD RB6 but with the teckers of the new RB6.

That game, fund me, fuck you, all my money.
>>
>>319545670
fun
Playing with randoms isn't unbearable as the $60 price point keeps riffraff away
>>
>>319547783
>Funner

Wow, fucking underage.
>>
How does this play on controller and perform on PS4?

Thinking about picking it up on PS4 because I heard the PC community is awful and I want to play with my mates
>>
>>319550546
its the PS4, no doubt it plays and controls amazing.
>>
Wow, the shills are pretty basic in this thread. They're so fuckin obvious to spot from the real posters. Sorry your shit game didn't have enough marketing
>>
>>319550546
60 fps on ps4, but better to play on kb+m. Aiming is a hassle on ps4
>>
>>319550864
Go back to your filename thread. We're discussing video games here.
>>
Ubisoft trash
>>
>>319550546
The game on consoles is just people playing it like COD
>>
>>319550546
Been playing on PC and haven't had an issue with people
>>
>>319550864
>if someone doesn't trash a game,he 's a shil
>>
It's decent trash, like when you wipe your butt and there's not a single trace of crap in it. It's not that bad, but it's still fucking trash.
>>
>>319545670
It's pretty addictive. They managed to get that 'one more round' feeling just right.
>>
>>319551236
>It's not that bad, but it's still fucking trash.

Why does /v/ always deal in extremes? A game is always either 10/10 perfect or it's absolute shit.
>>
>>319550546
Runs well, controller is fine. Lots of retards playing. I'm sure every version is the same though.
>>
I've been playing it for many many hours and I reached rank/level 42 today and I still suck at it. :(

How do I get good?
>>
>>319550357
You're literally describing the French consulate map.
>>
>>319551774
When you're attacking remember to use your second drone to scout if you're not feeling good about going near a door and try not to fixate into single entrance with others as it will just get you/your team killed. On defense listen to the footsteps of the enemies, use the cameras and try to anticipate where the enemies will come from, also decent knowledge of the maps is required for good defense/offense.
>>
>>319545670
It's fun but, servers need alot of work.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.