[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMBX 2.0 confirmed! There are a lot of new features and CHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Super_Mario_Logo.png (276 KB, 800x398) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Logo.png
276 KB, 800x398
SMBX 2.0 confirmed!

There are a lot of new features and CHARACTERS confirmed.
>Confirmed characters:
>Rosalina
>Ninja Bomberman
>Wario
>Bowser
>Snake
>Zelda
>Mega Man
>Samus
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12438

HYPE
>>
we had this thread already anon with that exact same text
>>
File: 1309331262618.jpg (7 KB, 165x166) Image search: [Google]
1309331262618.jpg
7 KB, 165x166
>>319545343
That's /v/, you have the same threads weekly/monthly and they play it off like it's brand new shit.
>>
>>319545343
no, the last one I made was when Mega Man and Samus weren't announced.
please don't bully
>>
first thing i've seen posted on /v/ that seems like it matters for a long time
>>
>>319546261
Yeah. I don't get why SMBX isn't getting any love on here.
It's so much better than Mario Maker and SMW-hacking tools
>>
>>319546365
I actually am a fan of fan made content and hacks but i never played the source.
I never owned an snes.
>>
>>319547030
get an emulator and just play the games, they are pretty short and fun but can be underwhelming if you started with hacks
>>
>>319547170
I already play on emulators but it takes me years to beat smb3 and smw
i just play casually since no nostalgia to give me the dedication and interest needed.
>>
> new characters except Bowser and maybe Wario= gimmics that don't fit in normal gameplay and would be better in separate game/episodes
> save state system and starman = deliberately ignoring the original creators wishes

making it easier to use (like the gif ->png compability change) is one thing but right now it's becoming more a stupid Mario Crossover game.
Even Link could manage around 70% of normal gameplay but now you make some with less usability?
>>
>>319547714
You don't have to use the characters.
It's true that many of the characters as they are now will have to have their own levels though.
Well it's still pre-beta so I think they will balance a lot of the characters
>>
lmfao shilling what is basically a mod of an ancient game that almost no one will want to play. Developers would do better to just make their own shitty ripoff sidescroller and pretend its fresh and new and indie.

The more I look at what is being shilled the more I must ask, art thou jesting family?
>>
>>319548435
SMBX has a very niche following that is still pretty active.
It never took off on /v/ though, I thought that I could get more people to check out the game
>>
Fuck new IPs. Just keep catering to those fuckbag autistic faggots.

RIP Nintendo
>>
Looks like Super Mario War, which was a great fucking game.
>>
>>319548676
And that's why we read Op

I hope the layer issues can be fixed. So many deaths just because lvl maker ignores potential danger of moving objects in the Engine.

How about another homing mode for npcs. The current one is not really player friendly.
>>
>>319550303
Yeah I hope they get LunaLua to fix these things.
The homing mode seems perfectly doable atleast
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.