[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOTOR 3 WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg (479 KB, 1770x2690) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg
479 KB, 1770x2690
>That third game would cast you as "the Exile" and allow you to track Revan's path. "Whether you encounter him or not..." he pauses, wary of spoilers in case the game ever happens in the future. "The idea was that even before the 'modern day' Sith came into being in The Old Republic ... there were even more distant Sith Lords that were considered the true Sith, and the idea that they were still lurking out there in the galaxy waiting for a chance to strike, kind of like the Shadows in Babylon 5, I thought would be a cool finale for that Old Republic trilogy.

>"Part of the fun with designing them," he adds, "was if you have these incredibly powerful Force users and they have their whole hidden domain out in the distant reaches of the galaxy, what would that Sith empire really look like at the hands of these things?

>"If they could shape entire planets or galaxies or nebulas, and they had all these slave races at their disposal, how cool would that be, to go into the heart of darkness and you're the lone Jedi and/or new version of the Sith confronting these guys? What would that be like? I thought that would be pretty epic."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-31-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side
>>
>>319544538

The latest expansion to SWTOR, Knights of the Fallen Empire, supposedly had many plot elements taken from the kotor3. Your quotes pretty much describe it, only the 'hidden domain out in the distant reaches of the galaxy' don't call themselves sith (even though they are ruled by the sith emperor).
>>
It's called SWTOR.

And it's as shitty as the previous games.
>>
>>319544538
>>
>>319544538

Instead, an mmo that turned out to be a monumental nothing got the green light. What a bunch of corporate scum bags at Lucas Arts.
>>
File: 477140-exarkun.jpg (100 KB, 907x960) Image search: [Google]
477140-exarkun.jpg
100 KB, 907x960
>>319544934
>>319545162

SWTOR a shit.

A SHIT!
>>
>>319545162
>>319545509
SWTOR isn't so bad anymore. It does rape the protagonists of kotor1 and 2, but most of the time wasting has been removed.
>>
>>319545936

It's still absolute shit story wise.

You can remove all the MMO trite bullshit they put in (kill 40 of some particular mob or other bullshit like that), but the story in itself is utter and complete shit.
>>
>>319544538
BioWare killed the Exile and pretends Kotor 2 never happened because they're asspained someone wrote a better story than them. Revan is a literal whipping boy and tumblr user who sucks cock every chance he gets.

Kotor 3 would be all about gay trannies running around the galaxy fighting cislords. Nobody wants that
>>
>>319544538
Only if the retcon the bullshit in Star Wars the Old Republic

What they did with Revan was completely retarded, I have no idea what they were thinking
>>
File: Revan and Malek.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Revan and Malek.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>319546521

I get the whipping boy comment, but not the tumblr user. What did they do to him?
>>
Is the KOTOR 3 playthrough archived anywhere with full pictures?
>>
Is Knights of the Fallen Empire decent? I played SWTOR and it sucked, but if they improved it I am willing to give it a shot
>>
File: Bane_Zannah_DoE.jpg (3 MB, 1867x1344) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Zannah_DoE.jpg
3 MB, 1867x1344
>>319547349

No, don't bother.

They have 9 chapters of it out so far, and they plan on releasing 16 in total. For the first season. They're going to milk this shit for years and years to come. So don't bother starting what you won't be able to finish in the next few years.
>>
>>319547754
Oh shit fuck that, how are the chapters that are released though?
>>
File: Chantique_v._Jarael.jpg (686 KB, 900x1088) Image search: [Google]
Chantique_v._Jarael.jpg
686 KB, 900x1088
>>319547836

A few are alright, the writing is marginally better than the stuff you got in Shadow of Revan or Rise of the Hutt Cartel, but really the only good parts about it are Valkorion's comments.
>>
>>319547754
I guess you don't really understand how MMOs work, huh?

>>319547349
Yes, it's much better than the other expansions. It's also an subscription based MMO and not just an RPG like the KOTORs so there's that.
>>
>>319547754
No, Chapters 1-9 are Season 1 you retard.
Chaters 10-16 are Season 2.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.