[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these SFV threads on /v/ >game comes out >nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13
File: street-fighter-v.jpg (47 KB, 785x510) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-v.jpg
47 KB, 785x510
>all these SFV threads on /v/
>game comes out
>nobody on /v/ actually plays it

It's like 2009 all over again.
>>
lol dood its funny cuz noone on /v/ plays fighting games
>>
Just full of kids who have never played a fighting games before thinking they gonna enjoy it.

80% of /v/ will drop the game after a week of getting their ass kicked.
>>
>>319541892
>playing FG
Why? Ary you black? Do you literally have nothing else to do in your life? Even shitposting on /v/ is better cause you can pretend you have fun and hone your argumentation skills.
>>
>>319541892
>plahjng censored shit
>>
>>319542098
You can't hone your argumentation skills here. If you ever actually get into it with someone and you start winning, they either stop responding or claim they were trolling, and you can never really tell whether they're lying or not. Using 4chan to hone your argumentative skills is like using a stick of butter to hone a knife.
>>
>>319542098
>Why? Are you black?

you can play Fighting games and not be black you retard.

>Do you literally have nothing else to do in your life?

You might as well just say that about any game.
>>
>>319542270
>'winning' an internet argument

you are full of yourself kiddo
>>
>>319541892
No Juri no buy. Fuck the sakuraposter.
>>
Juri a shit. Where's Sak!?
>>
>>319542447
Rude, you already have your Juri. I just want the cutest.
>>
>>319542098
I'm not black.
>>
>>319542376
>you can play Fighting games and not be black you retard.
Since you are nigger your opinion on this matter is discarded
>>
>>319542098
>hone your argumentation skills in /v/
wut?
>>
>>319541892
WHERE IS RAINBOW MIKA'S TRAILER THEME.
>>
>>319542067
what kind of weird logic is this

you can't learn to play without getting your ass kicked at first
>>
>>319542395
Arguments aren't about a free exchange of information, that's called a discussion. Arguments are about convincing the other person that you are correct. You win if you convince the other person you are right, you lose of you become convinced that they are right, because you must admit that your position was wrong. There's no shame in losing an argument if you learn something, but to say that arguments have no winners and losers in that sense is dumb.
>>
>>319542709
calling someone a nigger over the internet is hard skill to get
>>
>>319542540
Is that Kanye
>>
>>319542804
/v/ is full of crybabies who are going to drop the game because its too hard for them.

>waaahh motions are too hard waaah
>WTF I WAS BLOCKING DUDE

/v/ is literally DSP.
>>
>>319542930
>>waaahh motions are too hard waaah
to be fair 720s are bullshit
>>
>>319542804
>you can't learn to play without getting your ass kicked at first

Of course everyone knows that the odds of you getting your ass beat at the start are very high. The thing is more people are likely to give up and blame the game for them losing instead of practicing and getting better at the game to cut down your losses.
>>
>>319542831
>Arguments are about convincing the other person that you are correct.

again you are full of yourself, nothing more needs to be said because it's true whether you believe it or not (that you're full of yourself)
>>
>>319542930
You can pick any online game and just start playing it. Meanwhile in FG you need to do retarded input for weeks to have any chance of competing even at entry level. And I'm not even talking about arcade sticks which arguably may be or may not be necessary but the thought of possibility of paying for 150$ one game only controller will pester your existence like pair dirty socks lying in the corner.

>>319543006
Audience in FG is like this: 1% casual players who accidentally bought game for kinky (now censored) shit and gonna quit soon and the remaining 99% tryhard nolife pros. You have to become top tier competitive player to start having fun.
>>
>>319542928
I think Eddie Murphy
>>
>>319543438
Oh look the casual normalfag is here. Stick to your weeb VN buddy.
>>
>>319541892
>Super fucking hype for SFV
>Framedata looking strong in a game with a Alpha counter
>Damage/Stun close to ST tier maybe alittle off
>Laura build/Beta 2 build comes out
>Shit is unsafe like there is no alpha counter or defensive mechanics like Bisons LK SK becoming -4 from -1 despite being easy to AC since the start and no one using it
>Damage/Stun is low as fuck now overall outside of super conforms and is just barely looking okay again in the Fang/late Dhalsim build

I'm so fucking disappointed. All 3 things i liked about the game are gone and i've went from excited as fuck to only looking at it as a decent game i'll pick up. I wanted my Alpha/ST hybrid but at this point it looks like 3s at a SF4 pace with no parry which is meh as fuck.

I blame people in every loketest match for not using alpha counters personally. No one is testing the mechanic and Capcom might not be factoring it into balancing changes at all. When its super fucking important because the mechanic allows for good framedata and strong pressure since it resets neutral.

Also as a Bison main i gotta say they mauled him and hes going to have alot of trouble
AA is increased by 2 frames from 8-10 which shows notable trading and damage also got nerfed by 20 unless its deep which won't happen because he needs to do it early or he will get stuffed
LK SK is now -3 after being -4. Vega can jab punish it at any range now. It was always alpha counterable and reset neutral even when it was -1 because of the active frames on block. He also can't super cancel the second hit but can v-trigger cancel it
Psycho pillar outside of ex all versions are -10 and literally serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever tool wise besides v-trigger cancelling all 3 versions are shit
Damage nerfed on a few things overall
Forward dash despite going through fireballs is 26f startup which is a insanely easy to react to window.
>>
>>319543006
>I have never been in an actual argument or debate

Maybe someday you'll step up to the big leagues and be able to understand how to gauge the merits of ideas and argumentation.
>>
>>319543562
A U T I S M A L E R T
U
T
I
S
M

A
L
E
R
T
>>
>>319543438
>nolife

This is a fucking lie. You can get good at a fighting game and still have a life. This is almost as bad as people saying the only that play fighters for a living can get good when many people that are good at the game have jobs.
>>
>>319543757
Does this look like people with a life to you anon?
Even niggers look like fucking autists
>>
>>319543562
To end
Bison has
1. A poor dash that outside of going through fireballs and in v-trigger is simple to react to because of the telegraphed purple flame/26f startup so you can throw out a active normal and always clip it.
2. A floaty jump as always so hes simple to AA
3. A poor walkspeed.

His framedata and movement are overall crippled but people keep saying hes "top tier" right now? I feel like those who say this as a Bison main can't read framedata at all. He has to block after a single perfectly spaced LK SK now. He has no overhead or command grab and his approach game is honest/shot in the leg. He can't zone you out all game , he can't chip you and bait you out well doing so anymore , he can't AA consistently , and hes always had the bad wakeup game/lack of reversals to compensate for his new strengths.

If anyone also wants i'll go into the recent Ryu nerfs too. Bison is a fucking wreck though with that framedata and his damage/stun getting reduced with it. I'm also fucking nervous 2 months from release and Capcom is still acting like they don't know what to do with psycho pillar despite its original function as a more start up more chip pressure tool being fine.
>>
No one is gonna play it because the true king is coming back next year.
>>
i'm gonna play it casually and have a good time
>>
>>319544105
you mean, have good 15 minutes until you run you of content?
>>
IT'S OUT?
>>
>>319543920
I love how you're somehow instantly able to tell these people have no lives just because they're either playing a game or watching someone play a game.

Posting a picture of people at a tournament doesn't prove your point just because "Oh they look like autists with no life to me!"
>>
>>319543707
>Autism
>Caring about the validity of a games depth/character strength

Pretty much everyone who could be nerfed got a page long nerf in the Beta 2/Laura build that overall still remains and they were crippling for some. Sorry i thought the game looked fun and can read framedata/tool strength from it.

At this point Capcom is literally out to make shit as simple as possible even if its in bad ways. Any basic reset that was found is gone with Karin/R.Mika and they continue to disappear , characters that were established like Bison/Ryu who had answers not being utilized to their pressure like Alpha countering every pressure tool Bison has/learning Ryu's stubby cr mk range and whiff punishing has been made pointless by weakening them.

Recent builds are mediocre as fuck now. Yes its still fundamentally based but so is ST so is Alpha and both games have stronger casts with more viable tools so why bother with a pretty but lack luster new horse?
>>
>>319544214
>run you of content?
what

it's a fighting game

there will be character updates, what more "content" do you need
>>
>>319542986
Yeah that is the one thing I will agree on. they are bullshit. But every other motion is fine.

I personally don't like charge chars tho
>>
>>319544302
you have to grind currency to buy new champs like in league of legends
>>
>>319541892
I dont understand why these games are popular. I dug the old ones but anything after 2 doesnt appeal to me in the alightest
>>
>>319544439
That's because 2 IS the best
>>
>>319542804
It's the butthurt logic of a fanboy that will never admit his game is inherently flawed and shit.
SFV is already into the trashbin.

Less complex and poorly executed in comparison to MKX, does have the screen filled with particle effects and awesome graphics like NS4.

This game will be dead, known for being "that fighter they censored" while the only people that continue to give a shit will be Twitch slaves, and tourney faggots who only play for a pay check.

Seriously.
SFV fags actually think this is a legitimate argument in defense of their game.

>your going to quit anyways
>you're a shitter
>hahaha .... faggot

It's amazing this game even exists with such a retarded as fuck community behind it, though I guess that's exactly the kind of people scamcom want to attract.
>>
>>319544426
or I'll just buy them with money because i'm a sucker

I wish they were free updates obviously but I understand that it is a business and I rather prefer this model to the old model of waiting until 2018 for "Super Street Fighter V"
>>
>>319544559
why you don't spend your money on a game which won't be dead in a month
like overwatch for example
>>
>>319544652
i'm excited for overwatch too, i got into the beta weekend and had a blast

2016 is gonna be a good year for competitive multiplayer games
>>
>Was excited for SFV like no other
>Changes to framedata/stun/damage that make the game look slower then SF4/characters pressure obsolete outside of a few even though its a game with alpha counters make me feel meh ill get it still at most
>KOF14 at PSX
>Pro players saying it feels like a mix of 98 and 2k2

FUCK I'M HYPE! Its like one delicious piece of steak was snatched from me to dangle another and it sounds even better. Whole cares if it looks like a PS2 game with gameplay like that and 50 characters that don't get nerfed/watered down for the sake of it make so rock hard.

Plus GGXrdR is gonna hit next year and GGXrd is my favorite game so far this gen. SFV was my second choice before hand but man if KOF can pull off some playable netcode fuck that shit.
>>
>>319544770
>SINGLE PLAYERS BTFO
>CO-OP GAMERS BTFO
>PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO HAVE "FUN" BTFO

Yeah.. heh.. what an amazing year.... I sure do love e-sports heh... heh... I wonder whos cock we will all be told to suck while they ride around playing games ..
>>
>>319544993
what the fuck is your problem
>>
>>319544906
>SNK
>netcode
ayy
>>
>>319545080
i think he just hates video games
>>
>>319545173
Bro bro bro bro
2k2UM on XBLA actually had decent netcode. Also they have some new devs with them this time who helped develop SSF4 which had decent netcode atleast compared to KOF

Just let me hope please.
>>
I will never be anything note than slightly above average st Street Fighter.

And I'm OK with that
>>
>>319542067
>80% of /v/ will drop the game after a week of getting their ass kicked.
Make it 99% and you've got more accurate numbers. It would have been 80% if this was a couple of years ago before casual normalfags mass migrated.
>>
>>319544534
>game with crossups
>more complicated than a game with crossups
ha, pleb.
>>
>>319545454
There is no thing as slightly above average in FG. You are either competitive or punching bag noob scrub.
>>
>hurr durr FANG doesn't fit in with SF

No it just looks like he doesn't fit in because of the fighters turning more into 3d. If this was a 2d fighter FANG would perfetly fit in and people would love him.
>>
>>319544906
I just wish SFV would flop so that people would spread out to other better fightan
>>
>>319545550
delete this
>>
>>319545598
He seems fine.
If Seth can be acceptable, then Fang is just fine.

What is his name an acronym for?
>>
>>319545669
Footsies And Neutral Game
Fuck All NRS Gamers
>>
File: necro-stance.gif (58 KB, 102x99) Image search: [Google]
necro-stance.gif
58 KB, 102x99
>>319545598
>this is fine but FANG isn't
>>
>>319545624
Are they're any other 2d fighters like streetfighter that don't put as much emphasis on long combos and strings?
>>
>>319545624
Several people are talking retirement and Dieminion is talking about switching to GGXrd atm.

SFV could be so good but its probably only going to be decent at this rate based on recent changes that keep mounting. The game already has less of a overall pull then SF4 did audience wise. SF4 drew in fundamentalists , execution lovers , and mixup lovers. SFV is more simple and traditional but its not as strong tool wise anymore in recent builds as traditional versions.

Capcom is shooting themselves in the foot and basically attempting to grab a esports audience with ST .5 which will have less of a pull then SF4. Instead of just focusing on making the game good for fans and not being retards.
>>
File: twelve.gif (120 KB, 151x166) Image search: [Google]
twelve.gif
120 KB, 151x166
>>319545598
>>319545958
>street fighter is a series based on realism
>>
>>319544534

>Less complex then MKX

Nothing is less complex than MKX. Dialing in combos is the easiest shit ever.
>>
>>319543939
>Bison mains upset that their character isn't braindead anymore
>Upset that they can't just hit s.mk or s.hk all day midscreen and call it "footsies"
>Upset they can't mash their way out of everything with cr.lk or just do L scissors kick for brainless pressure
>Upset that they don't have multiple "Get out of jail free" cards when they have meter

Lmaoooooo
>>
>Game is all about neutral/fundamentals/footsies again
>This is cool as shit
>Everyone is strong
>People get nerfed from hell and back in giant fucking ways recently
>Speak about it
>NO IT WILL BE FINE DUDE FOOTSIES FOOTSIES ADAPT FOOTSIES!

Why would i bother? ST/Alpha/3s have just as much footsies and better tool sets after the recent SFV changes. Ryu has a shitty v-trigger that disappears after 2 hadoukens , his dmg/stun are tame as shit now so no more compensating for lack of mixups , and his fireball charge time is ass. Coupled with how his cr mk is already 3/4s the range of other installments. Other characters look even worse now.

Why do people who never played the older games keep spouting this ridiculous nonsense? They're like people who praise satire just because its satire. Yeah fundamentals are cool but why would you want everyone to be crippled/lackluster? Its like say in ST i'm fighting you with a shotgun to your rocket launcher in SFV its like everyone is broken sticks and at most a few functional pistols after recent changes that is.
>>
>>319546040
People always retire when new games come out.
Not everybody is ready to relearn a game after a decade of play.
>>
>>319543920
Is that Mathew McConaughey in in the red shirt?
>>
>>319546229
>>319545958
I'm glad that we wont ever see garbage like this again.
>>
>>319541892
>>game comes out
But it's not.
>>
>>319546496
>Get out of jail free
>when they have meter
>free
>meter
fucking retarded.
>>
>>319546496
>Bison Braindead
Nice spotted the scrub who could read one LK SK in SF4 for 300 damage from a neutral jump/ focus on the tip. Explain the lack of Bison in most top 32s if hes so "braindead"
>Can't just hit s.mk/s.hk and call it "footsies"
You're right Vega/Chun Li are doing that right now. Vega can mash cr jab all day in non claw stance and Chun Li can mash normals same as always and claim its footsies. I guess its okay when its them right?
>LK SK braindead pressure
The game has a alpha counter so any time this happens you pop Bison back to neutral. Sorry learning to use a new mechanic was too much for you. Lets just take away a character who has no overhead/mixup games safe pressure and let him rot?
>Upset about reversals
I'm not though i thought he was fine in builds leading up to the Laura build and so did UM Tyrant people just needed to learn to AC/take advantage of his lack of wakeup. Bison has no wakeup to compensate for his huge pressure game/strong tool set overall this time now he has nothing.

Please go on and defend Vega/Chun Li to me but shit on Bison not only do they have braindead normals to pressure with they have better walk speed/alpha counters. Plus the game has chip on all those medium normals so they have braindead pressure as you call it. On normals that most Alpha counters don't work on. But you could always alpha counter a -1 LK SK or Psycho pillar.
>>
>>319546671
I want to add Remy to the shitlist and pick Necro out though.
>>
>>319541892
I'm not gonna buy a game aimed at people so prudish they can't handle seeing someone slap their own ass.
>>
>playing fightan when you aren't asian
what's the point?
>>
/v/ as a whole generally doesn't play fighting games.
The only reason SFV was ever talked about here was due to virgins complaining about SJW influence and sonyggers treating it like an exclusive in their console war campaign.
>>
>>319547163
daily reminder that a brasilian literally who was top 8 at capcom cup
and all US reps got BTFO at their first match
>>
>>319547163
Hey now, that random BR did pretty well at Capcom Cup.
>>
>>319547127
>waifufag
>not going to shit up the player base
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>319547354
all chinks must be playing lol then
>>
File: 1310672792238.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1310672792238.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
>>319542098

>blakz gud at thing makz it bad

What a faget. If black people are so dumb, why do you get beat at fighting games by them? It's all mind games pham.
>>
>>319547485
the same reason as boxing, i.e. no one needs nigger sports besides niggers
>>
>>319546752
Hes a fucking idiot with no reading comprehension. I even said i agree with Bison having no reversals and he picks that out. But now Bison has no safe pressure , no mobility outside of fireballs, no mixup outside of v-trigger, and less dmg/stun with no reversals.

When the game hits if Bison remains around this strength people will quickly see hes shit. UM Tyrant gets top 32 with Bison in SF4 and has tested SFV Bison at UKCapcom for months and can see this more then me. Hell he explicitly states Vega is going to be a huge bad matchup of Guile proportions for Bison because of the -3 LK SK atm that can't be spaced even once because Vega can always jab punish it for free momentum.

But w.e hating Bison is cool now because scrubs can't learn to AC/mixup his poor wakeup properly. Need to be rewarded just for blocking something that hits nor high or low. Hell why don't we make Ryu's cr mk -10? I mean its okay and it hits low why should that be allowed? I mean its a okay tool that is too much right?
>>
File: 1439419844954.jpg (20 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1439419844954.jpg
20 KB, 267x179
>getting good at fighting games
>doing it for free
I'll stick to watching the asian scene
>>
File: 1371530110518.jpg (47 KB, 211x213) Image search: [Google]
1371530110518.jpg
47 KB, 211x213
>>319542098
AAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips together loudly*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*sucks air through teeth*
AAAYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
DAT
*pulls up sagging pants*
FITIN' GAEMS
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
ARR FO BLACK PEEPLE?
>>
>>319547573
anon capcom said they want to bring new players
don't ruin their efforts at least at /v/
>>
>>319542064
its true, every fucking time a fighting game thread is made, ppl discuss waifus and thats it. Nobody discusses mechanics or combos or characters and shit.
>>
>>319543562

Is there a more recent beta crack with Laura? I played her at NYCC, and have been itching to play with her. She's shaping up to be my main.
>>
>>319547631
if you expected I will bother reading this wall of bullshit you are wrong
>>
>>319547682
go to /vg/ then idiot
>>
>>319547713
Nah. Also honestly as a Bison/Ryu player after recent changes i'm looking at Chun Li/Laura. Both seem inherently hard for Capcom to nerf to the same degree as the first two. Also for whatever reason it seems like changes wise Capcom has been more generous/less nerf heavy to their female portion.

Laura looks good though. I enjoy a slow fireball and the traps it sets up.

>>319547661
But the /v/ audience is just stream monsters as it is.
>>
>>319543438
I bet you are the type of guy who gets mad at your friend who is good at fighting games when he starts going easy on you and you call him an asshole. But then when he starts to play serious, you call him a "tryhard nolife pro"
>>
It hasn't come out yet idiot.
>>
fighting games are just muscle memory
no strategy
no varying playstyles
if you don't know the combos, you can't win. even against a player who can't makes reads for shit
>>
>>319548084
Dunno, I once tried playing FG with friend and did bad, raged and beat the shit out of him in RL. Never been playing any FG since lol. Why you need games when you can actually beat people with your fists?
>>
>>319543920
What do you call spectator sports?
I like to think of it as being similar to chess, though more immediate,and less subject to autists just memorizing every possible move.
Not that there's anything really wrong with chess as a competitive game.
>>
>>319547661
Not sure how those changes are supposed to bring in new players.

Making execution easier will definitely help, crippling characters wont.
>>
>>319547573
>Bison
>poor wake up
>3 escape options with one bar of meter that only a few characters can punish properly

Lmaooooooooo
>>
>>319548445
I guess by rehashing few things they expected to mess old players muscle memory and leverage the chances. Pretty retarded expectation.
>>
>>319547414
I don't even care about mika. I care that the devs would mutilate their own game into milksop so people who won't even buy the game will praise it on their twitter.
>>
To git gud at SF I need to use a controller that isn't my keyboard or a 360 pad.
I've been doing some research and the most interesting options for me price wise are either a fightpad (the hori fightpad 4 costs a little less than 60€ and the new madcatz SFV fightpad costs 70€) or a stick (the ones that costs about 100€ are either the venom PS4 stick, qanba q1 stick but I can't find it anywhere at a reasonable price, and some hori mini sticks)

What should I go for, and why ?
>>
>>319548616
Build your own. It's cheaper and you'll learn some cool stuff about how it works.
>>
>>319548616
to git gud you have to abandon your life and become a nolifer
controller doesn't really matter, I once bought cheap pad to play SFA on emulator and wasted few hours trying to practice specials, then I went back to KB and realised how better it is ultimately.
>>
>>319548595

>barely changed a camera angle
>mutilate
>>
>>319544993
>>319545080
>>319545217

A lot of people who mindlessly worship comp games are not anywhere near good enough to actually enjoy them. You get a lot of the bottom arguing about how the game should be and thinking only about the top, when really they should be thinking of intermediary and transitional areas and features of the game- because realistically that's the best they'll ever do.

And in their defense, the frustrated people that can't master the game often make smurf accounts and focus on crushing those people constantly. The system is broke, it's not surprising someone went a little apeshit about it.
>>
>>319548815
I considered this but somehow I forgot to mention it.
I might be doing this, but isn't building the casing a little bit expensive ? If i want to have a good casing that won't need so much maintenance, that is.
>>
>>319548556
I think they are just going full retard now.

Or they are still heavily changing up things in future builds.
If they really wanted to throw off players they shouldve reworked all the characters much more, like Birdie or Mika.
>>
>>319549239
arcade controller is a scam to trigger sunk cost fallacy feel and make you waste your time on genre you don't enjoy
the same with flight sticks and racing wheels
>>
>>319547849
>idiot
Did I piss in your cereal?
>>
>>319549436
You have a board full of threads to shitpost, why did you choose this one ?
>>
>>319548842
>become a nolifer

If you actually think it takes being a nolifer to become good at fighting games then your training skills are severely flawed.
>>
File: 1433542812409.jpg (73 KB, 601x625) Image search: [Google]
1433542812409.jpg
73 KB, 601x625
>>319548979
>he thinks that's the only change
>>
>>319549365
>they are just going full retard now.
You are wrong, they just exhibiting normal japanese mentality. Like one when Ken Kutaragi made an overpriced scalable supercomputer unit when he was asked to do video game console.
>>
>>319549734
Git back to your phylactery, lich
>>
File: 1386210038508.gif (2 MB, 188x238) Image search: [Google]
1386210038508.gif
2 MB, 188x238
>>319549945
>>
TWO MINUTES
>>
>>319550903
until more censorship announce?
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEHFXCSpYBo
>>
>>319547573
Hey, disphit.

Bison has the best normals in the game. He's second in the top 4, only behind Mika because of her absolutely fucking ridiculous corner setus and damage.

Stop fucking crying because Bison lost one stupid tool that gave him mindless pressure the enemy needs to burn meter to stop.
>>
>>319549792
yeah name more "censorship" besides the camera angles

please don't buy this game, we need less retards shitting up the scene.
>>
File: Ougi Ougi's Some Hanekawas.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ougi Ougi's Some Hanekawas.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
>>319541892
>Implying no one played SFIV
Nigger were you not here for SFIV release week when /v/ was flooded back to back with threads bitching about Ken? It was fucking spectacular.
>>
>>319545958
>implying Necro was fine
>>
>>319548842
>to git gud you have to abandon your life and become a nolifer

there's that lie again.
>>
>>319551590
good ol flowchart ken.

What you gonna do when the round begins?
>>
File: 1448544212431.gif (202 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448544212431.gif
202 KB, 400x400
>>319551889
Jump backwards hadouken nigga
>Just play Ryu or Sagat
But they don't have the flames and the red gi son
>>
Are there eurofags here ? What are good online shops for stick parts if I want to build my own ?

desperate attempt at saving the thread
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.