[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best controller for PC gaming? I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What's the best controller for PC gaming? I'm getting into it and don't want to play Dark Souls with a keyboard
>>
whichever one you like best
>>
DS4
>>
Wired 360 controller.
>>
xbone pad is the only one with noticeable support
>>
xbox 360

maybe not the best but it's what i use
>>
File: 1441634132239.jpg (78 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1441634132239.jpg
78 KB, 960x600
dual shock 3 masterrace
>>
>>319539994
>DS
>good for anything
>>
Wired 360 controller with the unofficial drivers for the chat pad support.
>>
>>319539938
wireless 360

>>319540126
>wired
why do you have comfort and convenience?
>>
Ps3, ps4, 360, or xbone controllers are all great. It's a matter of preference

Keep in mind that the last 3 are all easy plug and play. Ps3 controllers are cheaper, but will require you spending 5 minutes to install some custom drivers.
>>
>>319540164
>>319540396
>>319540628
Is there a definitive wirless adaptor? There's a bunch and some are pretty cheap looking
>>
>>319540396
The wire for the wired controller is like 2 meters long. When I play games on my computer, I'm sitting within a meter of the box, what do you do that it's not convenient enough for you?
>>
>>319540997
the official microsoft adapter works best
>>
>>319541139
that's 2 meters of cable across your room that don't really have to be there. getting tangled, knocking things etc.

i don't see why would you want to have a cable.
>>
>>319540997
>>319541235
I just picked up a chink one from newegg for like 10 bucks and it works fine.

I wouldn't pay for an official one if it is much more than that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.