[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: xcom the bureau.jpg (71 KB, 650x510) Image search: [Google]
xcom the bureau.jpg
71 KB, 650x510
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter

Why did Xcu'ck fags have to lie to me and say it was bad?
>>
>>319537704
I keep forgetting this game exists. I suppose that after they got completely overshadowed by what was supposed to be a consolation game to what was seen as a bunch of ignorant whiners the devs were left with more freedom to finish off. Them producing something fun doesn't seem impossible.

I remember thinking that it looked like it played distinctly like Bioshock though, and I never liked Bioshock much.
>>
It was $60 when it came out and definitely not worth it.

I don't even remember that much about it actually. Might just give it a whirl later on just for the heck of it.
>>
>>319537704
Is the setting fun?
>>
I stopped playing it once i found out you don't wear your hat and outfit and instead wear some sweater
>>
>>319538184
Yeah I got it for $3.99, that much is fair. It really needed a co-op or multiplayer mode.

>>319538253
1950's suburbs and vistas are great places for chest high walls instead of the grey ass that is Gears.

Too many niggers for my liking though.

>>319538415
This is the greatest sin the game commits
>>
Its actually pretty fun. Find it for cheap >>319538253
>>
Didn't you post this yesterday, exact same words and everything?
>>
File: 1448624926876.png (174 KB, 289x285) Image search: [Google]
1448624926876.png
174 KB, 289x285
>>319538552

>Making this thread again after yesterday's thread of everyone saying it was shit

>>319538184

The gameplay was pretty boring cover based. The tweeeest was actually really good.

You were playing as the ethereal possessing the MC. You make the obligatory 4 different endings choice then the ayy lmao fucks off to prepare for the invasion in the original XCOM
>>
File: BCLVCMm.png (319 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BCLVCMm.png
319 KB, 640x360
>>319538415
>shitting on XCOM sweaters
>>
>>319538893
>have a hat that gets show off that you can go pick up
>replaced with a sweater and no hat
>>
>>319537704
PRESS W TO MOVE FORWARD.
>>
>>319538037

Plays more like Mass Effect without the free roam.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.