[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing Titan Souls and I cannot for the life of me find the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Titan Souls.png (167 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Titan Souls.png
167 KB, 1920x1200
Playing Titan Souls and I cannot for the life of me find the 2nd boss in this area. Going to the left only takes you to the underground volcano area and a new set of bosses.

Any help?
>>
never played this game. what's it about? how's the gameplay?
>>
>>319536847
Action game where you have 1 arrow to fire and you have to retrieve it after each shot. You fight 1 boss at a time and find their weak spots, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>319536847
Every enemy in the game takes one hit to kill, as do you. It's about finding the one weakness in each boss
>>
>>319536979
>>319537004
thanks, i'll check it out and probably forget about it
>>
Bump for where this boss is
>>
File: Titan Souls Gold Room.png (306 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Titan Souls Gold Room.png
306 KB, 1920x1200
To the left of Knight Elnahan's room is this room full of gold
>>
did this game ever have any actual secrets? or was it just designed to pretend to have them?
>>
File: Titan Souls Puzzle.png (191 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Titan Souls Puzzle.png
191 KB, 1920x1200
To the right, is this sort of puzzle room I can't figure out
>>
>>319537953
There may be secrets but I mean this isn't meant to be a secret, each unlit symbol on those pads is a boss you have to kill in that area and there is just nothing else around leading to the next boss here
>>
dear newfriend,
discuss shitty indie games at:

>>>/reddit/

now, get the fuck out.
>>
>>319538132
>indie games are automatically shit
Well meme'd. This seems like a fun game, easily worth 5$ or so. At least the focus is on gameplay here unlike with shitty AAA multi-million dollar budget cinematic games.
>>
File: 1449668985931.png (175 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449668985931.png
175 KB, 1920x1200
>>319537884
Hit this
>>
>>319537975
Those arrows are the path you have to take to the boss when you get to the forest.
>>
>>319536847
it doesnt matter

the dev is phil fish 2.0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.