[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet you go with deagle faget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: zilch2.png (314 KB, 515x346) Image search: [Google]
zilch2.png
314 KB, 515x346
I bet you go with deagle faget
>>
SIX BULLETS
MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES
>>
File: 1448131271136.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448131271136.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
>those animations
>>
>>319536608
I count 8, although that should be one of the first nerfs for this broken mini AWP.
>>
>>319538475
>Load eight rounds
>Only fire six
>>
can all moba and other "pro" dumb fucking shooter retards piss off back to their respective /vg/ generals?

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT SOMETHING CHANGED IN YOUR GAME. FUCK OFF.
>>
I'm sorry but of all the revolvers they choose to model, they make the ugliest 8-shot revolver in the world
>>
>>319539036
I thought this was a video game board. I guess I was mistaken.I see now it's just a board for filename threads and flamewars.
>>
File: 6dIcxvW.jpg (3 MB, 3240x4320) Image search: [Google]
6dIcxvW.jpg
3 MB, 3240x4320
i was so excited that they introduced a revolver in CS:GO. revolvers are my go-to guns in any game, if they exist, no matter how under powered they are. the animations of this gun are great too.

kind of a shame its in a really bad state at the moment though. its far too powerful and far too broken. it'll be fun to play with it once its balanced out, since i know that'll be my goto secondary.
>>
>>319539036
shut the fuck up retard, this is a videogame board not a board for obscure weebshit
>>
>>319539567
>>319539036
I forgot how infuriating /v/ can get.

For OP though, yeah i go with D'eagle. Force of habit from the good old days.
>>
>>319539495
>implying this isn't just a one-time thing and that it won't be removed after xmas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.