[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dodge 200 consecutive lightning strikes WELL FUCK YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: FFX_HD_Thunder_Plains.jpg (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FFX_HD_Thunder_Plains.jpg
645 KB, 1920x1080
>Dodge 200 consecutive lightning strikes

WELL FUCK YOU
>>
Casual Filter
>>
>>319534893
Not really since it's not required to beat the game
>>
>He doesn't know about the spot where you can trigger lightning.
>>
>>319534971
that's not the definition of "casual filter".
>>
Take short breaks after 20 or so.
>>
>>319535216

And lose concentration? No thanks
>>
>>319535417
It helps a lot more than doing it all in one go.

Just go to that spot where Lightning strikes every time you walk into it and it'll be easy.
>>
>>319534980
Please do tell
>>
>>319535147
Destiny is Destiny
>>
>>319535482
nah fuck this guy

i did it by turning all the lights off and muting the game...put on some nice music with a consistent 4/4 beat

you'll notice the flash of light before the lightning strikes which will queue you to dodge (takes a few times to get it consistently)

at that point just power through it and keep a mental count going. Most importantly is to keep cool especially once you get into the 80/90 range because if you start to get nervous you will fuck it up

Lastly, go for extra just in case you miscount somehow - i counted up to 120 dodges to be sure i got it

you can do it anon -
>>
>>319535147
I successfully dodged Lightning three times.
>>
>>319535482
>>319535417
This is the worst advice I've ever heard. Just get into a rhythm.

Notice that Tidus jumps backwards whenever you dodge. Put your back to one of the towers, and learn the rhythm. By the time you dodge 4-5 bolts, Tidus will have reached the tower.

Then you can just walk back out onto the actual plains, and the pattern/rhythm resets. You can very easily dodge 300+ this way.
>>
>>319535993
>>319535778
You're both fat stupid cunts then. I got like 500 in a row with my method.

Fuck off.
>>
>>319534753
>equip no encounters
>run back and forth from conductor
>>
for someone who has never played ffx i gotta say it sounds like a great rpg
>>
What's with all the FFX threads lately?
Are all you fags watching the shitty best friends play LP?
>>
File: d71V1.jpg (34 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
d71V1.jpg
34 KB, 640x363
>>319535521
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.