[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wondeful 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: logo.png (141 KB, 448x260) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
141 KB, 448x260
Does this rank on the Wii U top ten list.

EXCLAIMER: This isn't necessarily in order. These are my ten best Wii U games.

1.Zelda Wind Waker
2.Mario Kart 8
3.Smash Brothers
4.Xenoblade X
5.Wonderful 101
6.Bayonetta 2
7.Splatoon
8.Super Mario 3D World
9.Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
10.Super Mario Maker
>>
>lists every Wii U game
>should this game be on it?
>>
Only /v/ likes Platinum games
>>
>>319534390
Its good, but not great.

Its got that problem a lot of Kamiya games have where it's full of gimmicky shit. Everything outside of the core gameplay is a bit tedious, especially the dual screen and ship segments
>>
>>319535371
>Kamiya
He's good. He's really mean though.
>>
>>319536194
>he's really mean
cant handle the bantz
>>
Considering theres literally only about 15 worthwhile games on the entire system I would say it ranks in the top 10, yeah.
>>
>>319537350
:^)
>>
>>319534390
>Zelda Wind Waker
That does not belong on the list at all. Wind Waker is one of the weaker 3D Zeldas from a game design standpoint, no matter what kind of nostalgia or low standards you might have. Stick Deus Ex in its place because multiplat or not it's still a good game.
>>
>>319538960
Wind Waker is the best Zelda
>>
>>319534390
Not really

Controls are awful, story is mediocre at best

It's a solid 8/10
>>
>>319539465
Far, FAR from it. I'd call fucking Phantom Hourglass a better Zelda.

>more consistent story pacing
>better characterization for characters we meet
>dungeons have a good variety of puzzles, including mapping or riddle shenanigans, in stark contrast to wind "block pushing" waker
>basically everything about the boat is better
>swimming in WW was pathetic compared to any other Zelda and having to go from boat to land was painful, even if the seamless transition was kind of nice
>no half-assed music system which has only gotten consistently worse somehow compared to the N64 days

WW's best point is its charming presentation, but from an actual gameplay standpoint it is sadly lacking compared to its sequel.

Funny thing though, a charming presentation is what Phantom Hourglass lacks, as its musical selection and visuals leave a lot to be desired. Its biggest and most glaring flaw, really, is the usage of the touch pad to move and attack.
>>
>>319534390
No. It was heavily forced by /v/ because /v/ is full of Kamiya dick suckers. The game is extremely mediocre.
>>
File: 1448617165064.png (59 KB, 801x352) Image search: [Google]
1448617165064.png
59 KB, 801x352
>>319534390

>rehashes
>remakes
>milking of the same tired franchise

Unironically that's literally the total number of games in the PiiPoo library
>>
Funny, that's also a list of every Wii U game
>>
>>319534390
W101 sucks.
>>
>>319536194
Kamiya isn't even remotely 'mean', just sick of idiots on twitter and people asking him the same questions over and over again.

I couldn't imagine him not being a pretty nice person IRL.
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>>319534390
>putting a remake on the list
>>
>>319544040
>putting one of the best games of all time on a list
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.