[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-08_00012.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-08_00012.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
At what point in Fallout 4 did you realise the Brotherhood of Steel was America's last hope /v/?
>>
I'm sad cause I fucking hate BOS and they seem to be the only viable option in this shit game.
>>
>>319530963
>Brotherhood of Steel
That's a strange way to spell Enclave.
>>
>>319530963
when the prydwyn flew in after killing corn flakes, i knew then and there: the brotherhood was the only hope to stop the Institute
>>
>99 cores

literally how
>>
>>319530963
You would have to be severely brain damaged to believe this.
>>
>>319530963

>Maximum Son
>>
>>319531904
>player.additem 75fe4 99
>>
>>319530963

I had my reservations about staying with the Brothehood after finding Shaun, but then I realized that the Institute is just autistic and incompetetn.

>need pre-war dna to manufacture gen 3 synths
>lets go look in the vaults
>heres a vault filled with pre-war people in cryo stasis
>oh cool we'll have over a dozen test subjects that can live here with us in the institute
>no lets just take the baby, leave the father on ice and let the wack job kill the mother
>>
Who's got the pic of Maxson putting a stick in his own bike wheel and blaming synths?
>>
>>319532575
what's the console key, is it `

mine doesn't work desu
>>
>start game
>do some minuteman quests
>okay time to do the main quest and choose the BoS
>lol ask preston how to get into the institute
>what? ok
>we did it general

i didn't ask for the minuteman ending
>>
>>319532619
>no lets just take the baby
Is this ever actually explained?
>>
>>319533131
Check the wiki, different localizations have different keys for the console
>>
>>319533261
yeah, i vaguely remember hearing something about how the baby was "untouched" not just by fallout but by pretty much life. probably wasnt the only baby in any vault but it coulda been the closest.
>>
>>319531904
I'm playing on PS4 and I have like 115 or something, and that's when I use power armour at all times and a gatling laser whenever I feel like it. Those things pop up all the time and vendors stock them regularly. What else are you going to spend those useless caps on?
>>
>>319531904

Buy them from vendors.

Also at higher levels you can find them in numbers in ammo containers.
>>
>>319533952
>What else are you going to spend those useless caps on?
Power armor frames for my terracotta army
>>
>>319530963
>Brotherhood are fascists with no intent of actually cleaning up the wasteland, just ruling over it and keeping it's people in squalor by taking any usable tech off them.
>Railroad have good intentions, but are retarded. Can't decide where to draw the line and will killing people to free Mister Handy's if left idle. Also refuse to police what they free, as if a Synth life is worth more than a human, even if the Synth is a bloodthirsty Raider.
>Institute have really no intentions of improving the wasteland, replace people with Synths for no reason. Full of inconsistencies. Father himself swears black and blue their not people but builds you a son to raise as your own.
>Only faction that isn't pants on head retarded is the Minuteman because they have a noble goal to protect the Commonwealth and you have to do literary everything.
>Playing all factions with the end goal of turning then on each other, coming out of top with an Independent Minute-men ending.
>Up to the point where I can't continue without betraying a major faction.
>Minutemen option hasn't shown up yet.
>Loose all drive to play.

I like that they took cues from New Vegas, but it's like they just read the cliffnotes and tried to recreate it instead of actually studying it.
>>
File: HIDEBOS_3.png (367 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
HIDEBOS_3.png
367 KB, 1305x892
>>319530963
Go home, Maxson. You can kill as many muties and synths as you want, but it will never bring her back.
>>
>You will never get to kill Maxson and take over the BOS because they cut that questline.
>>
>>319530963

I want that jacket
>>
>no deckard gun
>no deckard outfit

How can a game about robots that may or may not be people have so few Blade Runner references?

I wish the old rumours were true and the PC was implied to be a synth
>>
File: 1446311525349.gif (1 MB, 168x176) Image search: [Google]
1446311525349.gif
1 MB, 168x176
>>319534530
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.